Inquiry About Active Membership

Getachew

Jun 15, 2024, 6:08:44 PMJun 15
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com

Dear ISSI Society Board,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Engidaw, Getachew Dejene, and I am currently pursuing a PhD in Informatics. I am writing to express my interest in becoming an active member of the ISSI Society. Could you please provide me with information on the process and requirements for active membership? I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to exchange professional information in the field of informatics(Data science), engage in research, education, and training, and participate in public discussions.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Engidaw Getachew Dejene

Getachew Dejene

PhD Student at Dept. Of Applid  IT.

Faculty of Informatics, University of Debrecen, Hungary.

P.O.Box: Kassai u. 26, 4028

E-mail: engidaw....@inf.unideb.hu

+36 20 662 0649