STI2024 Submissions now open and some further info

Stephan Gauch

Feb 22, 2024, 10:22:34 AMFeb 22
to issi-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Just a gentle heads up that STI2024 (18 Sep. 2024 - 20 Sep. 2024) is now open for submissions. The deadline for paper and poster submissions is still a couple of weeks away (01 Apr. 2024), but in case you eagerly want to submit earlier - well, now you can! You can find the submission page on our website at https://sti2024.org/sti-conference/submissions/instructions-for-authors/ or you can directly submit via EasyChair here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sti2024

Furthermore, an even gentler heads up for special sessions proposals, which can be sent to in...@sti2024.org until 04 March 2024. Special Sessions will comprise one regular slot duration. We currently envision those to be around 75 minutes.

This year, the peer review of papers and posters will be mixed. Every person submitting will also review one or a few other papers, and we will additionally rely on a group of selected peers to support the reviewing process. So, some of you might receive an email soon.

Finally, an announcement regarding the conference fees: We aim for a conference fee of a maximum of 400 Euros (optional conference dinner included). Reduced rates will apply to individuals who are students, unwaged, or based in low-income countries. There will also be an early bird phase.

See you in Berlin,

Stephan (on behalf of the STI organizing committee)

--
Dr. Stephan Gauch
Robert K. Merton Zentrum für Wissenschaftsforschung

Tel. +49 (0)30 2093-65887
stepha...@hu-berlin.de
www.rmz.hu-berlin.de

---
Into the great wide open?
The 28th International Conference on Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators
September 18-20, 2024, Berlin.
https://sti2024.org
#sti2024