Postdoc and fellows

Cassidy R. Sugimoto

Jan 30, 2023, 10:42:51 AM1/30/23
to ISSI listserv
We are looking for a team of scholars to join our team for our NSF-funded project on intersectional inequalities in science: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=2152288&HistoricalAwards=false

We are specifically seeking a postdoctoral fellow, with expertise on or experience in Brazil and/or South Africa. This fellow will be fully employed during the duration of the project.

We are also seeking applications for a novel fellowship program for doctoral students. The goal is to create an international cohort of a dozen students, who are located at different universities across the world. The Fellows will participate in monthly professional development workshops, have access to continuous near-peer mentoring, and be invited to participate in an in-person workshop at Georgia Institute of Technology.

Information for the fellowship program and the postdoctoral position can be found here: https://sciencebias.uni.lu/app/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Cassidy R. Sugimoto

--
Cassidy R. Sugimoto, PhD
Professor and Tom and Marie Patton School Chair