ISSI 2023 - Invitations to review

Group ISSI 2023 - Bloomington

Dec 6, 2022, 10:24:55 PM12/6/22
to ISSI listserv
Hello!

The deadline for ISSI 2023 has been extended for a last time to Dec 12, this Friday. We are beginning the review process now, however, to get decisions to authors as soon as possible to facilitate their travel arrangements. The poster deadline is January 15.

We have started issuing initial invitations to review, but we have found that sometimes emails from the ConfTool site end up in spam folders, so we ask you check there. If you did not see an invite and you would like to review, we would dearly appreciate your service - simply send an email to issi...@indiana.edu and we will add you ASAP.

We will not ask you to review more than one full paper and three research in progress papers, and of course you may decline any paper if it is not suitable for you or you have a conflict.

Thank you for your service to ISSI and we hope to see many of you in Bloomington this coming summer.

Sincerely,
ISSI Scientific Committee

--
ISSI 2023
International Society of Scientometrics and Informetrics Conference 2023

https://www.conftool.pro/issi2023/
https://cns-iu.github.io/workshops/2023-07-02_issi/

Sebastian Robledo

Dec 13, 2022, 11:39:42 AM12/13/22
to Group ISSI 2023 - Bloomington, ISSI listserv
Dear ISSI Scientific Committee

It will be a pleasure to help with this process.

Best,

Sebastian

Amir Reza Asnafi

Dec 14, 2022, 12:10:16 AM12/14/22
to Sebastian Robledo, Group ISSI 2023 - Bloomington, ISSI listserv
Hi dear Sebastian
It is my pleasure.
Sure
Best Wishes

--
Associate Professor. Information Science & Knowledge Department. Education and Psychology School. Shahid Beheshti University. Velenjak. Tehran.I.R.Iran
Webpage