iSSH + mosh + disconnect = Mosh Protocol Error

stuart

Dec 12, 2012, 10:34:03 AM12/12/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
Now that I've managed to get over the LANG hurdle and connect to my mosh server, I'm getting another error when iSSH reconnects to a server already connected via mosh, but where I lost my cellular connection and connected to a local wifi.  Here is the error reported by iSSH in a dialog:

Mosh reported: Failed binding to 0.0.0.0:60001
Error binding to any interface: bind: Address already in use
Network exception: bind: Address already in use

Not sure what this means, but I don't get this error when using a Mac Mosh Client and when I reconnect after network disruption (tethering -> wifi change after working on train into the office)

Please advise,

Stuart

Dean Beeler

Dec 17, 2012, 1:08:03 PM12/17/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
It would seem as though the mosh-server component still thinks there's an active connection. Terminating mosh-server on the host system would resolve this.

Dean