Any support yet for remapping Caps Lock to Control on a Bluetooth keyboard?

atomicV1sion

May 18, 2012, 9:18:03 PM5/18/12
to iSSH/iX11
I can't tell if this feature has been added or not in the latest
release of iSSH (I haven't bought it yet). Has this feature been added?

Dean Beeler

May 24, 2012, 5:56:20 PM5/24/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
No remap is possible yet in iSSH. The keyboard stuff in iOS is fairly thin so getting to the keyboard state as it is somewhat problematic. I'll see what I can do.

Dean

Shusaku Uesugi

May 24, 2012, 7:35:28 PM5/24/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
I tried remapping caps lock on the server side, but it (obviously) didn't work :(

Really would love this feature...

Shu

led

May 30, 2012, 11:33:03 AM5/30/12
to iSSH/iX11
Yes, I'd be -really- happy if this could be implemented as the BT
keyboard makes ctrl-key use a pain (using tmux, vim etc).

Ben

Feb 28, 2013, 6:04:34 AM2/28/13
to is...@googlegroups.com
Any update on this?