Re: Extended keyboard

Mathias Wagner

Jan 31, 2013, 3:00:29 AM1/31/13
to is...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dean,

any updates on this?

Mathias

Am Montag, 5. November 2012 20:57:45 UTC+1 schrieb Mathias Wagner:
I emailed this a while ago to the support address, but I wanted to bring up the issue also here as there might be general interest.
Is there anything new (maybe in a beta?) on the support of the extended keyboard in the textastic / KodiakPHP variant? (See original mail and https://github.com/adamhoracek/KOKeyboard for details)

Original Mail below
---

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Expect it to be available in the next update!

Dean

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Mathias  wrote:
Hi,

I like issh very much and use it a lot on my ipad at home instead of my macbook. I have a feature request concerning the keyboard.
I recently bought textastic (http://www.textasticapp.com) which has an extremely good variant of an extended keyboard. This approach has also been taken by Kodiak PHP (http://www.becomekodiak.com).
They even have a link to a free implementation on their site: https://github.com/adamhoracek/KOKeyboard .

Is it possible to implement this keyboard type also for issh ?

Mathias