ssh://login@host No supported authentication methods available

Neliger

Mar 25, 2013, 9:42:27 AM3/25/13
to is...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I try to use iSSH for ssh://login@host weblinks.

I've an ssh key configured on iSSH and on the servers, but I get : "No supported authentication methods available".

Is there a way to select an ssh key as the default one used for this kind of connexion ?

Dean Beeler

Mar 25, 2013, 4:34:14 PM3/25/13
to is...@googlegroups.com
Add it to the key agent. This can be done from the certificate you expect to use for the connection.

Dean

Neliger

Mar 25, 2013, 5:40:49 PM3/25/13
to is...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer.

If I do that, iSSH don't ask me for the key password for each connexion, right ?

I don't really want that, for security concerns.