Re: GPL?

Dean Beeler

Dec 11, 2012, 7:42:20 PM12/11/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
The implementation of the mosh protocol in iSSH is in Objective C and has no code in common with the community distribution of mosh. This would also explain why there are going to be bugs that don't exist in the stock mosh implementation.

Dean

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:22:16 PM UTC-8, Dustin Dawes wrote:
As far as I know.. MoSH is GPL licenced.  Do you guys make the source code available?  Not that I'm looking to be a troll, I'm just wondering because other SSH clients would probably want MoSH support, and I want to know how you guys are dealing with that requirement.

Dan

Dec 13, 2012, 3:16:26 AM12/13/12
to iSSH/iX11
I imagine this gets around the GPL issue, but doesn't help for the OCB
patent which Mosh uses...

Dean Beeler

Dec 13, 2012, 3:55:32 AM12/13/12
to is...@googlegroups.com