Re: mosh and vim and arrow keys

Dean Beeler

Dec 17, 2012, 1:06:03 PM12/17/12
to is...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. I'll be replicating this and make sure it's fixed in the next update.

Dean

On Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:41:39 PM UTC-8, David Jensen wrote:
I have (so I think) successfully got iSSH with mosh connecting to a remote ubuntu server. However, when I try to use vim, the arrow keys don't work under iSSH. However, the arrow keys work just fine on the command line.

If I mosh to the same server from the command line with the Mac OS X client, I don't have the same problem, the arrow keys work fine on the command line and in vim.