My Challenge starts this week.

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jason Games

未讀,
2015年5月31日 晚上11:40:492015/5/31
收件者:<cejlgunn@comcast.net>

Hi,

I am taking part in the Great Cycle Challenge this June to fight kids’ cancer!

And my challenge starts this week.

I will be pedaling for 30 days and my goal is ride 400 miles throughout the month.

Why am I doing this? Because cancer is the largest killer of children from disease in the United States – 36 children die of cancer every week!

It will be tough, but nothing compared to what these kids face every day of their lives as they battle this terrible disease.

Kids should be living life, not fighting for it.

And so I am taking on my own personal challenge to raise $500 to give these kids the brighter futures they deserve.

But to achieve my goal, I need your support.

Please sponsor my challenge and join me to fight kids’ cancer by making a donation through my personal fundraising page.

https://greatcyclechallenge.com/Riders/JasonGames/d

All funds raised will support Children's Cancer Research Fund to continue their work to develop innovative treatments and find a cure for childhood cancer.

Thank you for your support.

Jason

回覆所有人
回覆作者