Fwd: G.A.I.T - Tuesday June 9th, 2015 6:30 PM Issaquah Trails Center

Jeff Youngstrom

May 28, 2015, 5:27:46 PM5/28/15
to GAIT, Issaquah Bike Club
Hi Issaquah walk/bike/bus people!

Our own Karen Behm has set up an event on Tuesday 9-June at 6:30pm at the Issaquah Trails Center ( http://parkstrails.myparksandrecreation.com/details.aspx?pid=240 )

Come catch up on what is happening in our city and region for bike/ped projects.

King County Parks will catch us up on regional trails, our own cycling city councilor Paul Winterstein will talk about how impact fees can help us build needed infrastructure, and Issaquah's Office of Sustainability will update us on the walk and roll plan implementation.

It will be a casual event and open to all. Please spread the word, and I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Jeff