a ride to honor the Issaquah Alps

jake lynch

Oct 26, 2010, 10:50:55 AM10/26/10
to Issaquah Bicycle Club
Just saw this online - http://www.bikingbis.com/blog/_archives/2010/10/19/4659768.html
Right in the spirit of what we are trying to do...
Hope we can get this guy connected to the club, if he isn't already.

Tony Cowan

Oct 26, 2010, 12:01:19 PM10/26/10
to issaquah-b...@googlegroups.com
Gene rocks!

Hey, isn't Kent one of our members!?!
He's a legend!
http://www.bikingbis.com/blog/_archives/2010/6/3/4544159.html

Cheers,
tc.

J T

Oct 28, 2010, 3:51:47 PM10/28/10
to issaquah-b...@googlegroups.com
Work party scheduled for Nov 16th & 17th - construction of the board walk / bridge near the north trailhead.  Sign-up via the WTA website.  Volunteers are needed from the Mountain Bike Community!

Jeff

Tony Cowan

Nov 1, 2010, 8:57:36 AM11/1/10
to issaquah-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey, just FYI, I'm signed up for the Wednesday.
Cheers,
tc.

Terry Jeske

Nov 17, 2010, 8:38:00 AM11/17/10
to issaquah-b...@googlegroups.com
I worked out there yesterday, it is a big job and looks to go on through the month into early December. They did make a point of asking how many of us were mt. bikers, so this is a good opportunity to "build" your trail karma! Nice group of people.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM, J T <jrr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--
In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Terry Jeske

Nov 17, 2010, 2:12:07 PM11/17/10
to issaquah-b...@googlegroups.com
I was surprised to find how many MTBrs were out on GrandRidge on a Tuesday. There was a total of 8-10 riders (looked to be in their mid to late 20's) that trickled through during the day. There was not a single hiker or horse, at least not on that stretch of the trail.