updated W7BI, and other plans

Joe Decuir

Oct 25, 2021, 3:35:48 PM10/25/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Mihai published his report on the October meeting last week.

I incorporated it into the revised W7BI web site.

I am the featured speaker for November.

I will stick with the plan of explaining FPGAs.  I am in command of the material.

There is interest in OFDM, which is used in VARA amongst other applications and methods.

I understand it well, but I don’t have time to create a presentation in the time allocated.

In fact, I am in a difficult situation.  I will learn in the next month if my wife’s illness is ‘late stage’ or not.

I am reluctant to take on new responsibilities, including club leadership, until that is settled.

Therefore, I will not declare candidacy for radio club offices right now.

Yours,

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club, W7BI.com

Issaquah CERT 0015, Zone 14