does anyone have an RF attenuator or dummy load I can borrow at short notice?

joe.d...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2024, 1:54:14 AMJun 19
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com, Kate Boyd

Thursday at 10 AM I will get an introduction to some electronic instruments from Rhode & Schwartz.

One is a 500 MHz oscilloscope.  Another is a wideband spectrum analyzer.

Both have RF inputs.

They donated them for use in an electronics lab at UW Bothell.

I was thinking of using my IC-705 as a source of test signals.

Obvious: set output to minimum power = 1W.

Another approach: use two antennas, and analyze the received RF signal.

I could use a dummy load and/or an attenuator.

Is there someone who has one that I could borrow from, on Wednesday?

I could return it at Field Day Saturday afternoon.

Please advise,

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah CERT

M: 425-985-1562