meeting prep and news

Joe Decuir

May 3, 2022, 10:18:33 PMMay 3
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I looked at W7BI.com today.

I was the featured speaker for April.  I should check Squawk Box for May.

I assume it is still virtual.

I spent the weekend in LA.  My father turned 100 yesterday.

I got to meet my granddaughter, a wee lassie from Scotland.

Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with Covid the day after this photo was taken.

This put a huge damper on the birthday party the next day.

I was exposed, so I am in quarantine in the Homewood hotel in Issaquah.

I will call in to the meeting from here Wednesday night.

I have been testing negative every day.  So far, so good.

I plan to bring refreshments to the HAM classes the next two weekends at Issaquah Community Center.

I will also help teach, particularly with electronic circuits and components, etc.

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club, W7BI.com

Issaquah CERT 0015, Zone 14

E: jde...@ieee.org

E: jde...@uw.edu

M: 425-985-1562

PS. if Mihai is going to the classes, I will bring payment for the antenna tester.

Otherwise I should meet separately somewhere soon.

Larry&Addy.jpg

Mihai Manolache

May 4, 2022, 1:16:51 PMMay 4
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, my bad as I was overwhelmed by a lot of things lately.
I had a speaker for tonight but he dropped off in the last moment, so I will do a presentation tonight.

Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---