Test

1 view

Bob Otis

Jun 21, 2024, 7:46:58 PMJun 21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Doyle Byford

Jun 25, 2024, 7:31:08 PMJun 25
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
I received the test email.

Doyle
KA6MAT

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 4:46 PM Bob Otis <rmo...@comcast.net> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

joe.d...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2024, 7:31:18 PMJun 25
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Copy
KF7BMD

Rod Johnson

Jun 29, 2024, 12:19:01 AMJun 29
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
I received a reply from Doyle, and apparently one from Joe D.,via the Issaquah-arc mailer, apparently in reference to a test message, but I could not see from whom the test message might have originated.
   I do not see an actual Test test message via Issaqu...@googlegroups.com.
  Who sent the mystery  'Test' message?

 Rod J

Doyle Byford

Jul 2, 2024, 2:28:30 PMJul 2
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Rod,

The original test message was received by me at 4:46 on June 21 and listed Bob Otis as the sender.  It said it was sent from his iPhone.  I assumed that it was part of the Field Day setup, so I replied that I had received it.

Doyle

Bob Otis

Jul 2, 2024, 2:28:34 PMJul 2
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I may have.  Rowland said he couldn’t send an email to Issaquah-arc, so as a test I sent one.  It worked, so Rowland went back to the Google drawing board.  It was short without much thought, so that may have been it.

Bob