IARC Puyallup inventory

Rod Johnson

Mar 18, 2022, 3:26:37 PMMar 18
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

 Here is a revised (after Puyallup)  list of items, which are either IARC donations; or part of an Estate sale, I have been helping with, or personal gear that is excess to my needs.
  If anything looks interesting, let me know and we can discuss a club discount for me not having to cart it to Puyallup 'next'  March.
  The list will grow....

 H-P 430C and 432C RF power meters (meter only) (sensors and cables -maybe, have to see what I may have extra)
 H-P 400D VTVM
 Icom IC-V85 2M HT
 Several VHF and VHF/UHF mobile antennas
 Several HF mobile antennas
 Heathkit HF Transceivers (HW-100, HW-101(2), SB-101)
 (2)  Heathkit VTVM (IM-18 and IM-28??)
 Kenwood TS-130S HF Transceiver
 Kenwood TS-850 SAT HF transceiver
 Pyramid  12@12A linear power supply
  (3)12v@30A solid-state supplies ( Industrial grade and very quiet)
 Samlex Solid -State power supplies  (1) 12v@12A  and (1) 12v@20 Amps
 Shinwa programmable wide band scanning receiver (30MHz to 1 GHz) very nice with a hand-held remote
 Ameritron HF Amp. AL-811
  There are many more smaller items, so ask before looking elsewhere.

  Lots (several boxes) of used, tested coax, mostly RG-8 size ( sorry no known 100 foot lengths).  I have not inventoried it recently
    ( not in the last two years), but ask if you have specific needs/wants.  I will look to see what is available.