Re: July SquakBox / meeting date changed to July 10 at the park

Rod Johnson

Jul 3, 2024, 11:30:38 PMJul 3
to Iarc Group, Lara Flores (WA7LNF)
For those who did not see the July SquakBox, here it is again.  Please click on the underlined  'SquakBox', down below.
  If you have a fave portable antenna, bring it along to 'show and tell' us how it works and what you like most about it.

  The meeting date change was on the front page, but I still had intended to send out a reminder.  I know, intentions do not get the job done.

  Lara is heading up the food plan ( we still have a few items left over from Field Day, so anybody want a cold hamburger???)
Lara will need a head count as to how many picnic participants to expect.  Please contact her at: Lara...@msn.com
  Rod J

On Sunday, June 16, 2024 at 12:25:47 PM PDT, John MacDuff <dhui...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is the July issue of the SquakBox in time for Field Day. It is also available on-line at our website at www.w7bi.com .