w7bi.com update

ba...@k7bwh.com

Aug 15, 2021, 12:03:53 PM8/15/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

FYI – I’m updating our www.w7bi.com web pages today. It’s currently a “classic” Google Site and is being updated to Google’s current version. The website seems to look okay at the moment but hold off any bug reports until tomorrow, thank you. I don’t know yet if it will look different in some way.

Barry Hansen K7BWH

ba...@k7bwh.com

mobile 425-503-5548
Seattle, WA  CN87us
www.griduino.com

ba...@k7bwh.com

Aug 15, 2021, 8:49:32 PM8/15/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

The “new” club website on Google Sites is available but limping along on a new URL while I fix up redirects.

          https://sites.google.com/a/w7bi.com/iarc/home

The regular domain name www.w7bi.com is not yet connected to the new provider. I’ll drill into this and solder in some more springs and wingnuts into the DNS lookup. There are some more rough edges (like the spelling of “Clubbb”, really?!) so hold off your bug reports a little longer, thanks.

Barry K7BWH

Lara F.

Aug 15, 2021, 10:10:01 PM8/15/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for all of your efforts, Barry! We really appreciate it.
73, Lara

Sent from my Galaxy
--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com