A few more give aways

Gerard Hickey

Nov 23, 2022, 12:55:53 AM11/23/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com, ic...@groups.io

I have gone through the ham radio related books and found some duplicates that I am giving away. You will have to act fast as they will need to be gotten in the next couple of days before they go to donate.

  • 2010 hard cover edition of the ARRL Handbook
  • 2012 soft cover edition of the ARRL Handbook
  • Nifty E-Z Guide to D-STAR Operation
  • ARRL's HF Digital Handbook, 4th Edition
  • ARRL's Low Power Commincations, 3rd Edition
  • ARRL's More Wire Antenna Classics, Volume 2
  • ARRL's Even More Wire Antenna Classics, Volume 3
--
Gerard Hickey / WTØF           IRLP:3067/Echolink:529661
hic...@kinetic-compute.com     DMR: 3102272

Bob Otis

Nov 23, 2022, 12:59:13 AM11/23/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Gerard,

I’ll take the two Wire Antenna Classics, V2 and V3.

When is a good time to stop by?

Thanks, Bob

--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

Gerard Hickey

Nov 23, 2022, 1:09:48 AM11/23/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) I should be working on the RV with Jerry (KE7SOY). I don't have an exact time yet, but I suspect we will get started around 1:00 or 2:00. So I should be around anytime after about 12:00. Text me when you are on the way and that way you don't have to climb my driveway. I might also be monitoring ICST 1.

Have fun....

--
Gerard Hickey / WTØF           IRLP:3067/Echolink:529661
hic...@kinetic-compute.com     DMR: 3102272
425-395-4554

Mihai Manolache

Nov 23, 2022, 1:20:43 AM11/23/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Gerard, if you meet with Bob and have the 3 books for me, please could you give them to him?
Nifty, low power comm and HF digital.

Thank you,
Mihsi

Gerard Hickey

Nov 23, 2022, 1:26:43 AM11/23/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Certainly. I will hold them aside and give them to Bob if he shows up tomorrow.

For everyone else: The only things really left are the 2 ARRL Handbooks. If anyone want one, give a yell. Otherwise Rod will take them and make them available through the club and/or for the booth at Puyallup. So you will still have a chance to get them after I leave :-)