12 years of QST

1 view

Gerard Hickey

Nov 8, 2022, 3:13:23 PM11/8/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
In preparing for moving I am clearing out a number of things so I don't
have to take them to Florida.

I have yet to start going though equipment, but I will be sure to pass
anything along through this list that may be useful for others.

In the mean time I have about 12 years of QST magazines that I am
offering up to anyone that would want them. Otherwise they will be sent
to recycling. I just figure if there is someone out there that would get
some enjoyment from them, I would rather send them to a new home rather
than have them just go away.

--
Gerard Hickey / WTØF IRLP:3067/Echolink:529661
hic...@kinetic-compute.com DMR: 3102272

Mihai Manolache

Nov 8, 2022, 6:54:27 PM11/8/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
I will help you to donate them to library. I will ask them Friday, so please keep them just couple of days.
12 years is a good collection, so the library might want to take it.

Mihai

Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

John MacDuff

Nov 8, 2022, 7:11:20 PM11/8/22
to Iarc Group
Good luck. I think the library stopped accepting magazines donations a couple years ago.

John KA7TTY