Microsoft Win 98 'NOS'

1 view

Rod Johnson

May 5, 2024, 12:50:55 AMMay 5
to Iarc Group
New, still in original wrapping!

 Anybody need a dust collector item for their bookshelf/desk?
 Talk nice to me and I may be able to find something else to toss in, to sweeten the offer.
Rod J

joe.d...@gmail.com

May 5, 2024, 4:09:04 PMMay 5
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I worked as a program manager for Windows Networking back in the day.

Is “NOS” = Network Operating System?  If so, I am interested.

I have a bumper sticker: “Windows 98: so good the Feds want to make it illegal”

Meantime, sorry I missed the May meeting.

I advise the IEEE Student Branch at the UW campus.

They were having elections.

OTOH, my mother-in-law died a week ago.

The memorial is set for June 22, on top of Field Day.

Fortunately, it is via Zoom, so I can also be on the radio.

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah CERT

M: 425-985-1562

E: jde...@ieee.org

--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

ba...@k7bwh.com

May 7, 2024, 2:34:00 PMMay 7
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I’m holding out for Windows 3.11 on its two-diskette retail package. I’m sure I need that!

NOS = new old stock (unopened package)

Barry K7BWH

Joe, so sorry about your mother-in-law.

joe.d...@gmail.com

May 7, 2024, 6:08:55 PMMay 7
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I believe I have a copy of Windows for Workgroups 3.1.1.

I have it on my Microsoft Ship-In award plaque, too.

Barry: should I bring it to the next IARC meeting?