[Fwd: Job security]

Gil Drynan

Nov 28, 2022, 10:10:29 AM11/28/22
Subject: Job security
From: "Jeff Louden" <k7...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, November 25, 2022 9:10 am
To: "Dick Giguere" <gigu...@gmail.com>

"It all started with a spark"
untitled-[1.2].html
breaker.jpg

Rod Johnson

Nov 28, 2022, 3:09:29 PM11/28/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Interesting...What is the series resistance of a stack of bricks?
 Are they 'very dry' or just 'sort of dry', or 'just brought in out of the rain'?
 Hopefully that fuse was a blown one...
  Rod

--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

Bruce Helbert

Nov 28, 2022, 3:51:56 PM11/28/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Important to remember to always replace a brick with the exact same rating.

de KG7OI

On Nov 28, 2022, at 12:09, 'Rod Johnson' via Issaquah Amateur Radio Club <issaqu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/issaquah-arc/2068324813.3137515.1669666164886%40mail.yahoo.com.
untitled-[1.2].html
breaker.jpg

Rod Johnson

Nov 28, 2022, 5:30:53 PM11/28/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Yes,  very important !
😄😁😉

Timothy Gochenauer

Nov 28, 2022, 5:35:59 PM11/28/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for giving me this rock solid advice!

W3WNE

Gerard Hickey

Nov 29, 2022, 4:00:13 AM11/29/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I think you are all missing the key point of the photo. That circuit breaker is properly grounded with a fuse.

What is more so (and much harder to read) is the label on the fuse is Cyrillic (Russian) which reads "improperly grounded circuit will cause missiles to launch".

--
Gerard Hickey / WTØF           IRLP:3067/Echolink:529661
hic...@kinetic-compute.com     DMR: 3102272

Mihai Manolache

Nov 29, 2022, 5:52:54 AM11/29/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi-hi... This reminds me about the inscription on the radio station (I'll write it phonetical) 'vneemonie, potrivnic sleeshaiet', meaning, 'beware, the enemy is listening'.

73,
Mihai