W7BI.com edited

1 view

Joe Decuir

Dec 7, 2021, 1:02:50 AM12/7/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I think I got the edits correctly.

This is my swan song as club VP.

Good luck to Mihai and the rest of the officers.

OTOH, I will remember to log in next month.

Also, I will stay in the club:

  • try to set up a F2F HAM class in Spring 2022
  • experimenting with my own radios: HF, VHF and digital modes
  • learning from the rest of you
  • explaining technology as needed: radio electronics & amplifiers
  • help as ‘Elmer’ as needed
  • mid-summer Field Day

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club, W7BI.com

Issaquah CERT 0015, Zone 14

E: jde...@ieee.org

E: jde...@uw.edu

M: 425-985-1562

Mihai Manolache

Dec 7, 2021, 2:00:07 AM12/7/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
-all
Joe,
As I understand, I need to take care of the website. Please let me know the details.
What do you use to edit? Username/password?

Thank you,
Mihai

Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

John MacDuff

Dec 7, 2021, 2:38:19 PM12/7/21
to Iarc Group
Mihai,
   The WEB site "owner" is Barry W7BWH. He will need to give you access. The site is on Google Sites, so if you have ever worked with them it is pretty easy. If not, it is still pretty easy, but a 5 minute session with someone who is familiar with it would be a real plus. Let's see what Barry says. I have access ( I install the SquakBox files) and would be willing to meet with you and walk through the thing. Let me know.

John KA7TTY

Mihai Manolache

Dec 8, 2021, 1:08:29 AM12/8/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Ok. We'll take it in private when I'll come back.

73,

ba...@k7bwh.com

Dec 8, 2021, 1:21:51 PM12/8/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Mihai, you’ve been added as Editor via mihmanus[at]gmail.com. Let me know if you’d like any other account name added, too.

After you’re logged in to Google in general, you can visit https://groups.google.com and our group should be findable from there. The editing is all done in the web page with their CMS (content management system); no other software is needed.

Warm regards,

Barry K7BWH

Ok. We'll take it in private when I'll come back.

73, Mihai