first draft: November meeting presentation

Joe Decuir

Oct 30, 2021, 8:52:56 PM10/30/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

My question: can anyone think of a question that I should try to answer in the slides?

If time:

  • I will demonstrate 8-bit ALU testing with a webcam
  • I will walk through UART design, but not build it or test it
  • I will walk through the ARM CPU design but not build or test it

In the future, I would consider more on electronics technology:

  • Basic amplifiers: junction transistors, MOS transistors, simple op amps
  • Modulation methods, e.g. OFDM = Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (Bob showed interest)
  • Digital Signal Processing (DSP)

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club, W7BI.com

Issaquah CERT 0015, Zone 14