Barry on the Olympic Peninsula 9/2

1 view

ba...@k7bwh.com

Aug 31, 2021, 1:47:43 AM8/31/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Look for me Thursday morning. I’ll be in semi-rare grid square CN77. Most of the grid is extremely hard to reach from Seattle with those pesky mountains in the way. But I’ll be on forest service roads seeking out the highest ridges and using high power.
Look for me 6 - 10 am on 50.260 with WSJT in mode MSK144.
10 am - noon on 50.313 using FT8.
My internet is limited but text messages usually get through. Email should work okay although there’s some delay.

Barry K7BWH
ba...@K7BWH.com

Sep 11, 2021, 8:06:02 PM9/11/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com