Club Badges

1 view

Bob Otis

Jul 2, 2022, 12:16:16 PM7/2/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I talked to Mihai about getting more of the club badges (see picture below).  He will contact the person who did them before, but wanted to alert the club in case others wanted more.  Mihai can take orders at the picnic next Wednesday or you can contact him directly.

73, Bob KI7RMO

image001.png

Mihai Manolache

Jul 2, 2022, 1:34:54 PM7/2/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Please let me know on this thread or private how many you want and if you want small (1"x1. 5") or large (1.5"x1.75").
I will not be able to attend to picnic.

73,
Mihai

Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---

Bob Otis

Jul 2, 2022, 1:48:02 PM7/2/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’ll be happy to take orders at the picnic and pass them along to Mihai.

73, Bob

image001.png