I am sorry I missed a club meeting.

1 view

Joe Decuir

Dec 2, 2021, 11:26:42 AM12/2/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

The last time that happened was two years ago, first Wednesday in December 2019.

I had just awoken from a coma that morning, after a cardiac arrest on Sunday.

I remain grateful every day to be alive.

Yesterday I was distracted.

I was nose down soldering 10 more of the PCB for my university microprocessor labs.

(The students are hard on them.  They get lost or damaged.)

I attach a schematic and a photograph of the results.

Around 250 solder joints/board x 10 boards.

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club, W7BI.com

Issaquah CERT 0015, Zone 14

E: jde...@ieee.org

E: jde...@uw.edu

M: 425-985-1562

425L4 SCH R7.pdf
building.JPG

Aaron Boushley

Dec 2, 2021, 11:30:33 AM12/2/21
to Rod Johnson
I also missed :/ It was my wife's birthday so we had other plans.

Aaron
--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
---