see category on current card

tylerL

May 29, 2011, 4:14:06 PM5/29/11
to iSRS Support
Sorry if the answer to this is already in a post somewhere but I
searched and couldn't find one. Is there a way to see the category
that the current card that I'm reviewing is in? The category, in many
cases, is important for me to know in order to know what the answer to
the question is on a particular card.

Thanks,
TylerL

iSRS

May 29, 2011, 5:40:47 PM5/29/11
to iSRS Support
Hi, you make a good point and i'll keep that in mind for future
versions. The only way I can think of at the moment is to click on
the edit button to see what category the card is in, but then you can
see the answer there, so you'll have to cover the area with your hand
so you don't see it. I could perhaps incorporate it into the card
statistics in later releases.

tylerL

May 29, 2011, 7:49:26 PM5/29/11
to iSRS Support
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Snallygaster

May 31, 2011, 11:59:40 AM5/31/11
to iSRS Support
This would also be very helpful to me. An option in the settings to
show the category of each card (just like in the edit view) would be
perfect.