request feature

deedo

May 27, 2011, 4:53:55 AM5/27/11
to iSRS Support
Hello,

when i create new cards on mnemosyne i use the 3 screen input. So I
can enter the word i m studying in french/kana/kanji...but it seems
this feature isn't available in isrs ou isrs hd. I was thinking about
bringing only my ipad to japan for the summer but if i can t add the
new vocabulary this way, it gonna make me lose a lot of time.

Do you think it s possible to do it?

iSRS

May 29, 2011, 5:00:23 PM5/29/11
to iSRS Support
Hi,

If i'm not mistaken, the three sided card input just places one side
on the question side of the card and the other 2 on an answer side --
you could keep that in mind when creating cards? You have a point
with the three card input and i'll make a note of incorporating that
when I get to revamping the user interface -- just focusing on the
backend of the app and ironing out issues/bugs right now.