iPod database corruption

Richard Tew

Jun 8, 2011, 4:01:55 AM6/8/11
to iSRS Support
Hi,

Can isrs be made more reliable when battery is low?

I've twice encountered a bug where the database has been clipped. By
that I mean, I wake up the ipod touch and find that I have only 200 or
so cards in the database, instead of the 3000+ I normally have. Now
this wouldn't be so bad, as the latest version of the cards is on my
laptop, but I lose several days repetition data.

The first time, I used the ipod touch until it shut down through lack
of battery. That's somewhat expected though undesirable. When it was
charged and started up, the database was clipped.

The second time was this morning. I've been having battery draining
problems due to some application, and found that the battery was red
this morning. I charged it up and did not have to start it up, only
wake it up normally. When it was charged I went to revise and found
there were only 200 cards again.

I'm using iSRS 1.57 and an ipod touch 4.

Cheers,
Richard.