Thanks for the best flashcard application!

14 просмотров

hsingh89

не прочитано,
11 мая 2011 г., 23:10:4311.05.2011
– iSRS Support
I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing application! I have
had the application for well over a year now and I don't know what I
would do without it. I can't wait to use it in med school next year to
really push the app with crazy volumes of information. I also wanted
to mention that it only got better since I purchased my iPad 2 and got
iSRS HD. I really wish more people knew about the application because
it is spectacular and deserves more attention. I purchased AnkiMobile
today to see what everyone was bragging about and I came running back
to iSRS. This application has a beautifully laid out interface and is
always a pleasure to use. I really appreciate the effort that you have
put into the application and look forward to all your updates!

iSRS

не прочитано,
29 мая 2011 г., 16:56:4429.05.2011
– iSRS Support
Thanks for your support :). I hope to continue working on it and
improving it to make it more feature rich and easier to use (both app-
wise and documentation/instruction-wise). iSRS is slowly getting
better with every iteration with the goal of becoming a more complete/
professional app for mainstream users.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать