Cannot connect with my iPhone

Jan Kuchař

Sep 15, 2011, 4:06:15 PM9/15/11
to iSRS Support
Hi, I want to sync iSRS with my iPhone. I have it on the same network.
It says waiting, waiting, waiting. Is there somewhere to possible to
set-up IP of my iPhone? I tried to turn off firewall in Windows 7, but
it does not work. Where can be problem? I tried version 1.00 and also
1.01.

Sincerely,
Jan Kuchar

Korin

Sep 20, 2011, 11:15:18 AM9/20/11
to iSRS Support
I have the same problem with my iPod Touch 2G. I'm kind of aggravated
that it's one of the few paid apps that I have, and it doesn't work.
Both my iSRS Sync, and my Touch just sit there saying Waiting. They
have synced before with both great ease and alacrity. But right now,
I can't get anything to go, and I've just made a database of almost
700 cards, and I don't want to type all of those in AGAIN...manually.
Resolution?