Cannot upload to computer

Mark

Nov 5, 2011, 5:46:18 PM11/5/11
to iSRS Support
I saw a post here some time ago about a user encountering a computer
crash when trying to use ISRS Sync to upload to the computer. He was
using an iPad, but I have the same problem with my iPhone 4. I tried
what someone suggested, running ISRS Sync as an administrator.
Unfortunately, that made no difference.

Unrelated to this is the annoying automatic deletion of cards from
various categories. Most recently about 20 categories showed up with
nothing in them, a loss of about 1000 cards. I was able to get them
back from Mnemosyne, but this is not the first time it has happened.

Any help will be appreciated.