הרצאות "איקרוס": מתנדבים בארכיון - עול או הזדמנות? הרצאה מקוונת 29 לאוקטובר (אנגלית)

דודו אמיתי

Oct 20, 2021, 11:14:02 AM10/20/21
to israrc...@googlegroups.com

From: Ica-l [mailto:ica-l-...@mailman.srv.ualberta.ca] On Behalf Of Tatjana H?lzl
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:00 PM
To: ic...@mailman.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: [Ica-l] ICARUS Lecture #2 & DIGITAL TREASURES: Treasures in Archives

Dear friends & colleagues of ICARUS,

Many thanks to everyone for participating in our ICARUS convention #27 – a report will follow soon!

Please see below further information on ICARUS lectures & on the European Digital Treasures project:

--------------------------

ICARUS Lecture #2

“Volunteers & Archives – a burden or a chance?”

On Friday 29th of October, 2021, Peer Boselie (Archiv De Domijnen) is going to talk about chances & opportunities for volunteers within archives!

Date: 29.10.2021 via zoom

Time: 04:00 p.m. CEST

For registration please send a short e-mail with your name to in...@icar-us.eu.

Zoom details are available on our ICARUS homepage.

Looking forward to seeing you virtually!

--------------------------

EUROPEAN DIGITAL TREASURES

“Treasures in Archives” - Call for the production of an audio-visual project

REMINDER – Application until 31st of October, 2021 – you can still join!

Are you interested in making a short documentary over the theme “Construction of Europe” by using original archival documents?

Would you like to participate at an international encounter with other European visual creators?

Find all the details about the call on the Treasures in Archives website & attached as PDF!

Looking forward to your submissions!

--------------------------

Best wishes from Vienna,

ICARUS-Team & Tatjana

Tatjana Hölzl

Communication Management / Financial Administration

ICARUS - International Centre for Archival Research

Spaces Central Station

Gertrude-Fröhlich-Sandner Straße 2-4

Tower C, Floor 8

A - 1100 Vienna

Web: www.icar-us.eu

Platforms: Monasterium | Matricula | Topothek

Projects: European Digital Treasures | Time Machine

Join the ICARUS friends‘ association: ICARUS4all

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

להסיר מרשימת התפוצה

Treasures in Archives[2][7][1][8].pdf