Are you a Senior Ruby/iOS Developer?

Deborah Katz

Jul 7, 2014, 10:49:15 AM7/7/14
to isra...@googlegroups.com
You should apply at Applicaster if you want to work:
1) at the top of innovation
2) in a great people minded & extremely fun company
What we do? We work on Mobile apps for the most important TV companies in the world!

d.k...@applicaster.com

milos zorica

Jul 7, 2014, 11:31:43 AM7/7/14
to isra...@googlegroups.com
looking for frontend developers by chance?

Dor Kalev

Jul 8, 2014, 12:19:16 AM7/8/14
to Israel.rb
FTBpro.com is looking for frontend developers... jo...@ftbpro.com
On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 6:20 PM, milos zorica <milosh...@gmail.com> wrote:
looking for frontend developers by chance?

Irad Young

Jan 14, 2015, 2:34:31 AM1/14/15
to isra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deborah,

If you know of any superstar Ruby on Rails Developers or iOS Developers willing to work / relocate to New York City, I would be grateful if you could connect me to them. We are seeking someone with 3 - 8 years of experience eager to work in a startup environment. I am offering a referral fee for anyone we hire for either of these positions.

Thank you!

Irad