Rails Israel 2014 - Updated Agenda

Raphael Fogel

Oct 26, 2014, 4:40:55 PM10/26/14
to isra...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

Rails Israel 2014 conference will take place on Tuesday, November 4th at the Tel Aviv Cinematech, Shprintsak St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo. It's 8 days from now and we are almost ready :)

Here is the updated current agenda.

I am working on the Lightning Talks hour now, so If you are ready to go on stage, please send your 5 min talk idea and I will back to you ASAP. I am also looking for a cool MC for the Lighting Talks part. Email me if want to do it.

Tickets:
Conference tickets are available here. As always, you might want to use the "RailsIsrael_ML" coupon to get a fair discount. We have 35 free seats currently.

Best
Raphael
@fogelmania