Founding Backend Developer [Async Remote]

Sherry Chin

Oct 26, 2021, 3:52:44 PM10/26/21
to Israel.rb - the Israel Ruby & Israel Rails Developers group

Hello hello!

Magicbell is looking for a few backend engineers. We are on a mission to empower all product teams to build relevant notification experiences. Like Stripe, we offer outstanding APIs and well-designed UI components to our customers. We are post-revenue and growing steadily. We also raised $4.5m in seed funding from Y Combinator and others. We pay well and offer meaningful equity with a 10-year exercise window (details in the job listing).

Job listing: https://grnh.se/63bb8462teu

Please, fill out the form near the bottom of the above link to apply for the job.

Sherry Chin

Nov 15, 2021, 11:16:10 AM11/15/21
to Israel.rb - the Israel Ruby & Israel Rails Developers group

Hello everyone,

How have you been? MagicBell has updated our frontend and backend job posts so that we are looking for more senior Rails developers, and we are offering a higher salary ($120k - $170k). For more info and the link to apply:  https://grnh.se/63bb8462teu.

requirements.jpg