Want to work in New York? This is your chance!! (Ruby Rails Developer and iOS Developer openings)

Irad Young

Jan 14, 2015, 9:11:40 PM1/14/15
to isra...@googlegroups.com
SEEKING - (two positions) Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer and iOS Developer

I am assisting a company looking for someone extremely eager to be part of a very young, up and coming startup. The company, founded by two Israelis, is launching an APP and Website that will revolutionize the way we find, view and rent apartments. It is like an Expedia for rentals. They ran an Alpha this past summer with very high conversion rates. As a result, they recently raised $1 Million plus in seed money, enough to allow them to hire their 2nd and 3rd employees, RoR Developer and an iOS Developer.

This is an incredible opportunity to start at the ground level of a company destined for success. The person must work in their NYC office.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested, please have them contact me ASAP at irad...@gmail.com with their resume, confirmation they will work in New York, and current salary information.

Thank you!

Irad