Fwd: Intersting summer course in Italy for recorder players and othes (strings, piano, harpsichord, etc..)

مرّتا مشاهدة (2)
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Drora Bruck

غير مقروءة،
12‏/06‏/2016، 10:08:44 ص12‏/6‏/2016
إلى

Dear Friends,

 I am sending you details about a very interesting summer course that shall take plac ein Torino, Italy, between aug. 28th and Sept. 4th.

 I shall be teaching the recorder players there with colleagues from Europe Gallante - and others. The course will be focused on early music and more conventional classical music.

Each student will participate in daily masterclasses, ensembles, orchestral sessions and perform in concerts.

The place is fantastic - and the teachers are fine musicians.
Price - includes full board & course -  only 580 EU.

here you can find: details about the course
here you will see the details about the teachers.

If you are interested, or you know others (students etc) that might be interested - please pass on the information to them.

for more information - please contact me directly:

Drora Bruck

--
Head of the Early Music Department, The Israeli Conservatory of Music, Tel Aviv http://www.icm.org.il/

Performance Department, Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance

Washington Hill college

--
Head of the Early Music Department, The Israeli Conservatory of Music, Tel Aviv http://www.icm.org.il/

Performance Department, Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance

Washington Hill college
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه