[Israel Easy] Optometrist who really knows his stuff-in Ramat Gan

Renee Chernin

May 16, 2010, 3:01:13 AM5/16/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com
This young man was recommended to me because I was being seen
at the Institute of Ophthalmology at Tel Hashomer for a corneal
injury and required special care for multifocal contact lenses.

His name is Maoz Hadash. He is not a native English speaker, but
his English is excellent. He also teaches optometry at Tel Hashomer,
so he really knows his specialty! His diagnostic equipment is truly
cutting edge, and his skill and experience in fitting his clients with
the lenses they need for all types of eye wear is impressive.

03-752-0840, 24 Abba Hillel Road, Ramat Gan.

Greta
Ranana

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 5/16/2010 09:57:00 AM