[Israel Easy] Eli Yefet-contractor, plumber, carpenter in the North

Renee Chernin

May 10, 2010, 10:29:51 PM5/10/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com
Eli Yefet - 054-805-4262
Licensed Contractor, Licensed Plumber. Also a good carpenter and
all-round handy guy. He listens carefully to his client, he assesses
the work carfully so that everything about the work and the price
are clear from the outset. He is honest and does excellent work,
and he is a nice guy and a nice presence in the house. I would not
let anyone else touch anything in my house.

Eli lives near Tsfat. He works all over the North, and probably elsewhere, too.

--
Shoshana Rotem

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 5/11/2010 05:27:00 AM