[Israel Easy] Good Dentist in Raanana

Renee Chernin

May 16, 2010, 2:57:17 AM5/16/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com
When I was new here and discovered a rather complex problem
with my teeth, including implanted hardware, I needed to get a
referral from a dentist to a good endodontist. A friend gave me
the name of her dentist, who she did not think was taking new
patients, but had agreed to see me as a favor to her. (In the end,
however, I am now one of his regular patients for maintenance.)
He is originally from South Africa:

David Weinstein, DDS, 09-7426218, Eliezer Yaffe 9, Ra'anana.

Greta
Raanana

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 5/16/2010 09:55:00 AM