[Israel Easy] Green Exterminator in "5Towns"

1 view

Renee Chernin

Aug 2, 2010, 1:38:04 AM8/2/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com
The following is an unsolicited recommendation after a job well done.

We recently did our first "green extermination and we were very happy with
the results so far.

We didn't have much in the way of ants etc but the few we had were no
longer dying on the floor so that's we did risus again (after nearly 3
years). Since we did it (just over a week ago) we haven't seen any walking
around and have only found a few bodies.

We were very happy with the service, with the minimal disruption (though you
can't escape entirely) and the fact that there was no awful smell. In fact,
the smell was kind of pleasant-citrus.

Feel free to say we recommended:

Hadbarah Yedidutit - Iris and Peter Brown 052-5842220/ 1

Peter speaks English.

Regards,

Belinda and Jeremy

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 8/02/2010 08:36:00 AM