[Israel Easy] Moti-Great hair stylist in Raanana

1 view

Renee Chernin

May 16, 2010, 3:08:49 AM5/16/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com
Moti lived in California for several years and his English is excellent.
He is a great hair stylist, gentle, experienced in all types of hair styling,
but can also do the basic trim. He is an all-around nice guy. I found
him by chance, and I've gone back to him regularly since moving here.
(My father was a hair stylist when I was growing up, so I know more
than the average person about this profession.) When friends tell
me what they pay for hair care at other locations, I am taken by
surprise, because Moti's rates are very reasonable.

Moti - Jak, Sa,adia Hatokha 24 (סעדיה חתוכה 24),
on the midrehov, Yehud; telephone: 03-536-1866.

Greta
Raanana
May 2010

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 5/16/2010 10:06:00 AM