[Israel Easy] Yitzchak Dorfman saved me a bundle on taxes

Renee Chernin

May 16, 2010, 3:05:47 AM5/16/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com
For the first time since moving to Israel, I needed to file tax returns
in the U.S. this year, and for a number of reasons it was quite
complicated, so I was not able to do my own. This gentleman's
post on a user group caught my attention because we share the
same surname, and he was running an early bird special a few
months before the normal filing time. I thought I'd give it a try,
and he saved me quite a bundle off the tax I would have had to pay.

His rates are quite reasonable. You do not have to travel to Jerusalem
to work with him; he is willing to complete all transactions by
phone/fax/internet (and a check by regular mail).

I will definitely work with him again and am happy to recommend him:

Yitzchak Dorfman, CPA
Har Nof, Jerusalem
02-652-2620; do...@netvision.net.il

Greta
Raanana
May 2010

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 5/16/2010 10:03:00 AM