[Israel Easy] Balloonai Adumim in Maale Adumim

Renee Chernin

Oct 12, 2010, 12:38:46 PM10/12/10
to israe...@googlegroups.com

I would like to recommend Balloonai Adumim; a business that prepares wonderful helium filled balloons for parties and events. Their service is great, prices are reasonable.

Those balloons really do add a lot!

I used them for A.H.A.V.A.s Readathon Party in June of 2010. It was wonderful. I no longer had to blow up a million balloons by myself! The top quality multi-colored balloons lent a lot to the atmosphere of excitement and celebration of our big event.

Their website is www.balloonaiadumim.weebly.com
Contact info is:
Lynda at 054 - 250 - 4871
Tova at 054 - 200 - 9135
email: balloon...@yahoom.com

Gaila Morrison
A.H.A.V.A
August 2010

--
Posted By Renee Chernin to Israel Easy at 10/12/2010 06:36:00 PM