seeking a shidduch for a friend of mine

Asah Sinepgib

Mar 1, 2015, 9:44:20 AM3/1/15
I have still another friend looking for a shidduch. He is a modern yeshivish guy from New York who is now living in Har Nof.

He is a brilliant ecologist hired by the Environmental Protection Ministry of Israel to enlarge the endangered one-eyed trouser snake. Although it puts him in a very sticky situation and leaves him with a large mess in his hands, he always pulls out just in time.

He is open to dating women from all backgrounds or walks of life, including divorcees and converts, even older women up to age 40.

If you know any young women in the parshah whom you think might be appropriate for him, please give him a call at 054-550-7796 or call me at 074-701-0411.

Kol Tuv,
Asah Sinepgib