Israeli domain names

Hank Nussbacher

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

IRFC-13 Israeli Academic Network
Information Center
Hank Nussbacher (HA...@VM.TAU.AC.IL) Computation Center
April 1997 Tel Aviv University
Ramat Aviv, Israel
The following document is a collection of all Israeli top level
domains.

Current rules for domain assignments in Israel can be found at
http://www.isoc.org.il/ildomain.html

Updates from a previous version are marked with a '|' in column 1.
The number of systems is correct as of Apr. 1,1996 (only for
ac.il domains). These numbers will not be updated every
month. These numbers are acquired by searching the DNS and
extracting all type 'A' entries. The total hostcount of all Israeli
| based domains as of this month is 57,800.

Domain name Descriptive name Host
count
---------------- ------------------------------------- -----
ash-college.ac.il Ashkelon Regional College 5
beitberl.ac.il Beit Berl College 8
bet-yatziv.ac.il Center for teachers education 1
bezalel.ac.il Bezalel Academy For Arts And Design
bgu.ac.il Ben Gurion University 731
biu.ac.il Bar Ilan University 1213
byu.ac.il Brigham Young University 4
cet.ac.il Center for Educational Technology 15
colman.ac.il The College Of Management
cteh.ac.il Center for Tech. Education - Holon 8
demo.ac.il Conference Demo domain 0
gordon.ac.il Gordon college for teachers 31
hadassah-hct.ac.il Hadassah College of Technology
hadassah-col.ac.il Hadassah College
haifa.ac.il Haifa University 330
hep97.ac.il HEP97 Conference Jerusalem Israel
huc.ac.il Hebrew Union College
huji.ac.il Hebrew University 3646
hpuc.ac.il High Performance Computation Unit - IUCC
iasoi.ac.il The Israeli Acad. School of Insurance
idc.ac.il The Interd. Ctr Study of Busi. Law 249
iucc.ac.il InterUniversity SuperComputer Center 200
jccopenu.ac.il The Open University - Jerusalem 30
jct.ac.il Jerusalem College of Technology 51
lahav.ac.il Lahav School of Managment
macam.ac.il Michlalot L'hachsharat Morim 874
mahad.ac.il The Jerus. Ctr for Teacher's Education 3
makash.ac.il MAKASH - Michlelet Hanegev 110
mta.ac.il The Academic College of TelAviv-Yaffo 128
netania-college.ac.il Netanya Academic College
ofakim-college.ac.il Ofakim College
openu.ac.il Open University 1046
pet.ac.il Israeli Elder Engi. School - Technion
ruppin.ac.il Ruppin College 0
satec.ac.il Science & Technology center, TAU
shenkar.ac.il Shenkar College
tau.ac.il Tel Aviv University 4369
tcb.ac.il Technical College of Beersheva 40
technaz.ac.il Nazareth College 7
technion.ac.il Technion 1920
telhai.ac.il Tel-Hai Academic Center 3
tisom.ac.il Tel Aviv Int'l School of Management
touro.ac.il Touro College
weizmann.ac.il Weizmann Institute of Science 1810
yarden.ac.il Emek Hayarden Regional College 13
yosh.ac.il Michlelet Yehuda v'Shomron 7
yvc.ac.il Yizrael Valley College 5
zrc.ac.il Zefat Regional College 4

a-l-realestate.co.il IgudHaNadlan
aaa.co.il Top Internet
ab.co.il A-B Grynberg Engineers Ltd
abc.co.il Ventura Communications - Internet Israel Ltd.
abdata.co.il A. B. Data Ltd.
abirnet.co.il Netwizard LTD
| abt.co.il A.B.Tecnum
| abudip.co.il Abudi Printing Technology LTD.
aca.co.il Architectural & Computer Aids Ltd.
acad-med.co.il Academia Medica
accent.co.il Kivun Computers
access.co.il Access Communications/Ar-Car
accord.co.il Pictel Technologies Ltd.
accordnet.co.il AccordNet Ltd.
accubeat.co.il Accubeat LTd
ackerstein.co.il Ackerstein industries- Herzelya
acorn.co.il Acorn Medical Products Ltd
act.co.il A.C.T Sound Engineeging
actcom.co.il Actcom Ltd.
activity.co.il Activity - Human Resources Ltd.
| actvnet.co.il Act-TV net Ltd.
ad.co.il Barcode computers
adam.co.il ADAM Group
| adama-organic.co.il "ADAMA" Organic Products of Israel
adanet-iis.co.il Adanet-IIS
adanets.co.il Adanet
| adcon.co.il Air Defence Consultants
adi.co.il ADI - Internet Software Development
adiphone.co.il AdiPhone
adisma.co.il Adisma Ltd
adkit.co.il Adkit Israel Ltd.
adm.co.il ADM.
| admiral.co.il Admiral Real-Estate Ltd.
| adonis.co.il Adonis ltd.
adpt.co.il Adapt Ltd.
adult.co.il Adult only entertainment web
ael-group.co.il Machsirey Tnuaa
aeroelairways.co.il Aeroel Netivei Avir
afikim.co.il Shay Afikim & Training Center LTD.
| afikim.co.il Shai Afikim
after.co.il After
afterdark.co.il CorkyNet
ag-tech.co.il Lahat Lew AG - Tech Management Ltd.
agan.co.il Agan Chemicals LTD.
age.co.il Interage
agent.co.il Advertising agency
agentics.co.il Agentics
agentsoft.co.il Agentsoft
agi.co.il AG ASSOCIATES (ISRAEL) LTD.
agis.co.il Advanced Geographic Information Services
agmon.co.il Agmon Hafakot
agmonet.co.il Agmon Productions
agor.co.il Alex Agor
agrinet.co.il Dr-Fischer products
aharoni.co.il A.D.M. Restaurants Ltd
aig.co.il AIG
| aim.co.il Aim Healthnet Ltd
aipm.co.il American Israeli Paper Mills
airclass.co.il airclass
airtour.co.il ISRAEL AIRTOUR LTD.
aisys.co.il AISYS Intelligent Systems Ltd.
ait.co.il A.I.T. Systems Ltd.
al-project.co.il Al-project Beinleumi Ltd
aladdin.co.il Aladdin Knowledge Systems
albar.co.il Albar Sherutey Mimunit
albarak.co.il BARAK & TANDER
alekto.co.il Yated Ltd.
alenbi58.co.il SMB Events Managing ltd
aleph.co.il Aleph Yissum
alexred.co.il Alex-Red Ltd.
alfaromeo.co.il Mediterranean Car Agency Ltd
algotec.co.il Algotec Systems
almag.co.il Mulcom
almagor.co.il Almagor Company LTD.
almagorim.co.il "Almagorim" Insurance Ltd.
almog.co.il Internet software development
aloda.co.il aloda Ltd.
alodan.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
alon.co.il Alon - Israel Oil Company LTD.
alonsys.co.il Alon Data Processing Systems Ltd.
alpha.co.il A.R.I. Alpha Advertising Ltd.
alt.co.il M.O.D.
| altar-holyland.co.il U.C. Jerusalem ltd.
altec.co.il Altec Lansing R&D Center Israel
alternativa.co.il Alternative Hair Salon
altmed.co.il Institute of Natural Altarnative Medicine
amadis.co.il Commtouch
amal.co.il Y. Tzarfati Building Service Ltd.
amana.co.il Amana
amanet.co.il Amanet Management And System LTD
ambar.co.il Amigar Ma'arachot Meida
ambassador.co.il Ambassador Hotel
ambassadorgroup.co.il InterNadlan Ltd.
ambient.co.il Gentec Ltd.
ambin.co.il Eyal
amc.co.il American Medical Center
amch.co.il AMC H. Technologies
ameran.co.il Ameran Software Ltd
americare.co.il Americare Manegemant
amgenics.co.il Amgenics
amidan.co.il Amidan-Kotlowitz Architects
amigar.co.il Amigar
amirim.co.il Amirim Engineering and Marketing
amis-jlm.co.il Ricercar Ltd.
amisrael.co.il Applied Materials
amit.co.il Amit LTD Customs Clearers & Transporters
amit-ins.co.il Amit Insurance Agency Ltd.
| amit-pen.co.il Amit-Keren Pensia Amit
amital.co.il Amital Data
amp.co.il The Whitaker Corporation
ampi.co.il A.M.P.I
amsalem-tours.co.il Amsalem Tours
amyisrael.co.il Jen Communication
analysis.co.il Analysis Computers Ltd.
analyst.co.il Analyst I.M.S Ltd
analyticmng.co.il Analytic Managment Information Systems Ltd.
ananas.co.il Ananas Simulation
anatec.co.il ANATEC
anavid.co.il Anavid insulation products
andromeda.co.il Mordot Hayam Ltd.
ane.co.il MAVUA group of companies
anigrafix.co.il Anigrafix
ankor.co.il Ankor Computers, Ltd.
annakoren.co.il Graphology Center Ltd.
anr.co.il ANR Ltd.
anteco.co.il anteko - communications engineering
antivirus.co.il Chief International Marketing Ltd.
| aop.co.il AOP Ltd.
apax.co.il Apax-Leumi Partners LTD.
| apelker.co.il Apelker
apollo.co.il Data JCE Electronics Ltd.
appletec.co.il Appletec Ltd. Reseller of Electronic parts
applicad.co.il Applicad Ltd.
applicom.co.il Applicom
april.co.il April investment Ltd.
| aptel.co.il Aptel ltd.
aqua.co.il Aqua Creations
aquaculture.co.il Aqvaculture Production Technology LTd
aquanet.co.il T.M. Aquanet Computer Ltd.
ar.co.il Internet Provider
| arad.co.il Arad Dalia
archesem.co.il Archeological Seminars
archinet.co.il G. Stav Information Management & Design
architect.co.il Intersite LTd
archsys.co.il Archsys LTD.
ardix.co.il Ardix Ltd.
ardom.co.il Ardom Ltd.
arel.co.il Arel Communications and Software Ltd.
arena.co.il globes pablisher ltd
argus.co.il Modiin Ezrachi - Investigations & research
ariel-jlm.co.il Ricercar Ltd.
arieljrm.co.il Hotel Ariel - Jerusalem
ariga.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
arigent.co.il Arigent LTD.
aristo.co.il Aristo
aritec.co.il Aritec
arkia.co.il Arkia Israeli Airlines Ltd.
arkopharma.co.il Pharma Guri
arliktex.co.il Arliktex LTD.
armon.co.il Armon Ltd.
arnet.co.il arnet
arnon.co.il Aron Law Firm
art.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
art-in.co.il ART-IN Communications Ltd.
art-peace.co.il Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
arta.co.il Arta Gallery Ltd
artaxia.co.il Artaxia
artiecos.co.il Artiecos Ltd.
artificia.co.il Artificia Ltd
artik.co.il Internal Design/Multimedia
artview2000.co.il Artists Organization
aruzey-zahav.co.il Aruzey Zahav
asap.co.il A.S.A.P
| ascalar.co.il Ascalar Technologies
ascola.co.il Moltidesign LTD.
ashani.co.il A. Shani.
ashdar.co.il Ashdar Construction Company
ashdot.co.il I A LTD
ashrot.co.il Ashrot - Instruction Centers Ltd.
asi.co.il Author Services, Inc.
asp.co.il ASP
| assitance.co.il Shiloah-Harel Ltd.
| ast.co.il Advanced Semiconductor Technology
astea.co.il Astea Israel
astra.co.il ASTRA AB
atar.co.il Atar - Internet Services
atereth.co.il Sole of the foot health clinic center ltd.
athena.co.il Athena Ltd
atidim.co.il Atidim
atknme.co.il Atkinson Middle East Ltd.
atlan.co.il Atlan Ltd.
| atlas.co.il Atlas - Clal Machshevim
atours.co.il Ambassador Tours Ltd.
att.co.il I.E Mittwoch & Sons Ltd
atwood-israel.co.il Atwood Israel Ltd.
atx.co.il A.T.X. Export Ltd.
atzmon.co.il Atzmon International Marketing
auction.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
| audi.co.il Audi
aurecgrp.co.il PS publishing, Aurec group
authorservices.co.il Author Services, Inc.
auto.co.il Auto Magazine LTD.
| autonet.co.il Box Interactive ltd.
autosoft.co.il Autosoft Ltd
av.co.il Audio Video Publication
avatar.co.il avatar
avba.co.il AVBA Ltd.
avimedia.co.il Avimedia LTD
avis.co.il Avis/Dan Rent a Car
aviv.co.il Aviv advanced Solutions LTD
avivelec.co.il Synthesis Communications Ltd.
avivim.co.il Avivim Travel & Tourism Ltd.
avivit.co.il Avivit insurance agency Ltd.
avnet.co.il Avnet - Data Security
avs.co.il AVS
avshalom.co.il Avshalom Regional Industries
avx.co.il AVX Israel LTD.
ayalon.co.il Art -In
az.co.il Abraham Zghoul assessors & surveyors
azben.co.il Az-Ben Electronics Ltd.
azimuth.co.il Navigation quicknet
azorim.co.il Azorim Construction
aztek.co.il Aztek Systems Ltd.
aztv.co.il Arutzey Zahav Ltd.
a2z.co.il Alef Ad Tav Investments Ltd
a7.co.il Arutz 7
b-e.co.il B & E International
b-out.co.il b-out
baby.co.il MegaNet Ltd.
| backweb.co.il BackWeb
badcomp.co.il BAD Computers Ltd.
bait.co.il Bait LTD
| bamberger-rosenheim.co.il Bamberger Rosenheim ltd.
bande.co.il B&E International Ltd
bankhapoalim.co.il Hapoalim Bank LTD.
bankleumi.co.il Bank Leumi LeIsrael Ltd.
barac.co.il Meir Barac Law offices
barak.co.il Barak Avital
barak-itc.co.il Barak International Telecommunication
| barakitc.co.il Barak I.T.C. Ltd.
baran-inbar.co.il Baran-Inbar Projects
baranowitz.co.il A.Z. Baranowitz and Sons Ltd 1985
barcode.co.il Barcode Computers Ltd.
barnir.co.il A. Bar-Nir Ltd.
bashan.co.il Bashan Software Ltd.
bateman.co.il Bateman Engineering
batim.co.il Shikun Ovdim
batm.co.il B.A.T.M (92) Ltd.
battlefieldearth.co.il Author Services, Inc.
bayit-bakfar.co.il V Graph Ltd.
bbs.co.il ExcellNet Communication Ltd.
beacon.co.il Giga Travel & Advertizing
beep.co.il NetMedia International Ltd
beeper.co.il Beeper service on the Internet - Israel
bek.co.il B.E.K. Connectors Metal Works LTD.
bellers.co.il Bellers Ltd.
| belz.co.il Abraham David Moskowitz
| ben-joseph.co.il Nir Ben-Joseph
ben-or.co.il Ben-Or Toys ltd.
benefitmura.co.il tmura
benezer.co.il Ben-Ezer Plantations Ltd.
beni-tal.co.il E.Y.S.B Security Systems Ltd.
bentzi.co.il Bentzi-Brazil Travel& Tour Operators Ltd.
bepex.co.il Bepex Ltd.
bermad.co.il Total System Support Ltd (Control Valves)
| best.co.il Internet Gold
beyond2000.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
bezeq.co.il Bezeq - - Israel Telecom. Comp. Ltd.
bezeqcall.co.il Bezeqcall Ltd
bezeqint.co.il Bezek intl ltd
bgalaw.co.il Balter,Guth, Aloni and Co.
bialik.co.il The Bialik Group
bibleland.co.il Bibleland Archaeology Inc.
bickel.co.il Bickel Flowers, Raanana
biderman.co.il Metsuda E.Biderman Insurance LTD.
| bidur.co.il Metadoor Computers Ltd
bidur-ve-bama.co.il Tirosh Studio
bidur-ve-eruah.co.il Tirosh Studio
bigbang.co.il S&M Studio
bigblue.co.il Big Blue
bigfoot.co.il The Bigfoot Directory Inc
biosense.co.il Biosense Ltd
bira-israel.co.il Beverages
bird.co.il Bird Foundation
bis.co.il B.I.S Software Systems Ltd.
bist.co.il Business International Systems
bit.co.il CorkyNet
bitan.co.il Bitan United Multimedia
bitbucket.co.il BitBucket
bitcenter.co.il Bitcenter Computer Systems Ltd.
bituach.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
bit2.co.il Nemrod Kedem
bk.co.il Burger king food chain
bkinfo.co.il B K Information Connections(1996) LTD
blabla.co.il Kol Israel
blechman.co.il Blechman - Manes Ltd.
bll.co.il Bank Leumi Le-Israel
bluedenim.co.il Blue Denim Ltd.
bmw.co.il Kamor Vehicles Ltd.
bnhp.co.il Bank Hapoalim
| bogner.co.il Bogner Insurance Agency
| bolet.co.il Bolet Industries(1984) ltd.
bonisa.co.il Bonisa Tour Operator Ltd.
| bonkers.co.il Bonkers Bagels
book.co.il Steimatzky Ltd.
bookstore.co.il Oved Blass
boolboolnet.co.il InterStudio Ltd.
borealis.co.il Borealis Technical Incorporated Limited
box.co.il Box Interactive
bp.co.il The British Petroleum Company PLC
| bpltd.co.il Proimage Ltd
braaf.co.il Braaf Ltd.
branja.co.il cdbank
breezecom.co.il Breezecom Ltd.
breeze3.co.il Breezecom
brettos.co.il CUISS, S.A.
| bridge.co.il Israel's Bridge Site
bridgenet.co.il BridgeNet
bridgetec.co.il Dingo Digital Sys. ltd.
| brill.co.il Nadav Brill
brisa.co.il globes ltd
british-airways.co.il British Airways- Israel
brm.co.il BRM
brother.co.il BROTHER-RESHEF (ISRAEL) LTD.
bruker.co.il Bruker Israel
bruno.co.il Bruno Gallery
btl.co.il Blades Technology Ltd.
btzedek.co.il Jen Com
budget.co.il Budget car rental
bug.co.il Yarontor, Internet marketing, Rishon Lezion
building.co.il Industrial Buildings Co. Ltd.
bumpers.co.il Bumpers Center
bungee.co.il AIR BUNGEE (ISRAEL 1992) L.T.D
burger-king.co.il Burger king food chain
| bursa.co.il Meitav
business.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
business-center.co.il Business Center ltd.
businesscard.co.il GlobeServe
buy.co.il Singet Ltd.
buyguide.co.il Synthesis Communications Ltd.
buyolog.co.il Buyolog Chemestry Database
bvr.co.il BVR, Ltd.
bzint.co.il Bezek International Ltd.
bzqgrp.co.il Bezeq Group c/o Goldnet Communication Services
cabinet.co.il A.B.Greenberg engineering
cadcomp.co.il Cadcomp Ltd.
cadsym.co.il Intersite LTd
cadtech.co.il CadTech Ltd.
caesarea-golf.co.il The Company for Developing Caesarea Ltd.
caesarea-realty.co.il CAESAREA Real Estate
cameroon.co.il Cameroon Ltd.
camtek.co.il camtel ltd.
canaan.co.il Canaan Surfing
canyonet.co.il CanyoNet - The First Virtual Mall Ltd.
capella.co.il Capella Computers
cardguard.co.il CARD GUARD Scientific Survival Ltd.
carlsberg.co.il Carlsberg Beer, Israel
carlton.co.il Carlton Tel-Aviv Hotel
carmel.co.il Carmel Software Engineering Ltd.
carmel-olefins.co.il Carmel-Olpinim LTd
carmelbit.co.il Carmelbit
carmelwines.co.il Carmel Wines
carmex.co.il Carmex precision tools ltd.
carmon.co.il Aman Carmon LTD.
| cars.co.il Target
casdim.co.il CASDIM Iteractive System Ltd.
cash.co.il Chief Israeli Communication Systems Ltd.
casharell.co.il Casharell Real Estate Ltd.
| caspi.co.il CASPI - Software industry LTD.
caspit.co.il Automated Transaction System
castro.co.il Castro Model Ltd.
catalog.co.il Singet Ltd.
cav.co.il Cav systems Israel ltd.
cbd-tech.co.il Cbd technologies
ccc.co.il Triple C Ltd.
ccm.co.il Clal Capital Markets (Clal Issuing)
cdbank.co.il cdbank
cdi.co.il Compact Disk International
cdisystems.co.il C.D.I. Systems (1992) LTD.
| celia.co.il Igal Meirow
cellcom.co.il Cellcom
century2000ltd.co.il Century 2000 ltd.
century21.co.il The 21st Centory Computers LTD
channel2news.co.il Channel-2 Weather News Report
chat.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
chatroom.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
chayon.co.il Chayon Computers LTD.
checkpoint.co.il Checkpoint Software Technologies, Ltd.
chief.co.il Chief Israel Communication Systems
chip.co.il Chip Copmuters
chipx.co.il Quick Ltd.
cho.co.il Site Effect Ltd.
chocolate.co.il Elite Industries Ltd.
christian.co.il Christian Tours
chrysler.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
cimaneg.co.il Cimatron Negev
cimatron.co.il Cimatron CAD/CAM Systems
cinamon.co.il Cinamon
cinema.co.il The Tel Aviv Cinematheque
cinemasex.co.il B.G.Sales Engine ltd.
cinnamon.co.il Cinnamon
| cip.co.il CIP (Harel Hamishmar Hashkaot Ltd.)
cita.co.il CITA
citicom.co.il CITICOM LTD
citylink.co.il Citylink Investments Ltd.
cityofpeace.co.il Holyland gifts Jerusalem
| claber.co.il Claber Industries & Trading ltd.
clal-ins.co.il Clal Insurance company
clalcomp.co.il Clal Computers & Technology
clalipex.co.il Ipex
class.co.il Moshe Cohen
click.co.il Israely TV, Jerusalem
clickmm.co.il Click! Multimedia LTD.
cmi.co.il Shafir Systems - Computerized Machines Ind.
cmt.co.il CMT - Medical Technologies Ltd.
cn.co.il Globes
cnc.co.il CNC
cocacola.co.il CocaCola Israel
codaf.co.il Codaf Ltd.
codai.co.il codai
coffee.co.il Elite Industries Ltd.
coffeemill.co.il Focus Arie, Comm. and Advertisment Ltd.
cogito.co.il Cogito Distance Learning
cognitens.co.il CogniTens Ltd
cohnpatents.co.il Reinhold Cohn and Partners
coins.co.il Israel Government coins and medals co.
colinar.co.il SYNTHESIS COMMUNICATIONS LTD
colmobil.co.il Colmobil LTD.
colordesk.co.il Color-Desk Ltd.
com-edi.co.il EDI Salomon
| combox.co.il Combox Ltd.
comda.co.il Comda Ltd.
comfy.co.il Comfy Interactive Movies Ltd.
cominter.co.il ComInter Communication Systems
comline.co.il COMLINE NETWORKS LTD
commstock.co.il Netvision, Haifa
commtouch.co.il Intouch Israel, Ltd.
communet.co.il Communet - Computerized Multimedia Network
community.co.il Teletel - Communication Channels Ltd
compaq.co.il Compaq Computer
compedia.co.il COMPEDIA.CO.IL
compro.co.il Compro Software Systems
compubyte.co.il Compubyte Computers 1986 Ltd.
compugen.co.il Compugen
compugraphic.co.il Compugraphic Solutions Ltd.
compulab.co.il Compulab Ltd
compumat.co.il Compumat Computers LTD.
compusers.co.il BBB CompUsers Ltd.
computax.co.il Computax exhibitions
computer.co.il A.T.R computers
computerland.co.il Computerland Ltd.
comron.co.il Comron
comsec.co.il Computer Security & Data Protection Ltd.,
comset.co.il Comset LTD.
comsite.co.il COMSITE LTD
comsys.co.il Comsys-Communication
concepthome.co.il Concept Home Ltd.
concepts.co.il Educoncept Ltd.
conmart.co.il Conmart
connectedpc.co.il Intel Corporation
connection.co.il Connection LTD. Information services
conspect.co.il Conspect Ltd.
contact.co.il Contact interactive markerting
contahal.co.il Contahal Ltd. Software house
coolchips.co.il Borealis Technical incorporated Limited
coolkid.co.il Novawind Ltd.
coomran.co.il Coomran Ltd.
coop.co.il CO-OP Ltd.
coral.co.il Coral LTD. - Stationary products
coralsea.co.il Coral Sea Diving Center
corex.co.il Corex LTd
correct.co.il Correct Computer Systems
correy.co.il Correy Software ltd
corruption.co.il BARAK & TANDER
cortext.co.il Cortext Ltd Yaffo
cpm.co.il C.P.M. Constructions & Project Management
cps.co.il Computer People & Software, Ltd.
creo.co.il Creo Ltd.
crta.co.il C.R.T.A. Systems
cst.co.il Client Server Technology
csts.co.il CSTS Ltd.
ctp.co.il ctp
culinaris.co.il Culinaris LTD
cupid.co.il Z-Tech Computers Ltd
cursor.co.il Cursor
cvalim.co.il Cvalim Ltd. - Cables and Wires
cybernet.co.il Adiphone Ltd.
cyberwine.co.il Midan Computerized Storage Ltd.
da-rom.co.il Da-Rom
dada.co.il Adi Ben-Noun Graphic Design
daemon.co.il Daemon Systems Ltd
daf.co.il DAF - Tashtit Construction Machinery LTD.
dan.co.il Dan Cooperative
dan-hr.co.il DAN Human Resources
dan-knasim.co.il Dan Knasim Ltd.
dandb.co.il Dun and Bradstreet Israel
danel.co.il Dan-El Technologies Ltd.
danel-jobs.co.il Danel (Adir Yeoshua) ltd.
danel-sioud.co.il Danel (Adir Yeoushua) ltd.
danhotels.co.il Dan Hotels Ltd.
danil-ltd.co.il Lightnet Communication Systems
danziger.co.il Danziger-Dan Flower Farm
dao.co.il Dao Technologies LTD
dapeizahav.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
dapeyzahav.co.il Israeli Yellow Pages
daphna.co.il Daphna Weissman & Lavy Ltd.
data-auto.co.il Data Automation Ltd.
datacom.co.il Eli Media Dataphone
datamedia.co.il Data Media LTD
datanet.co.il Verox Ltd.
dataphone.co.il Eli Media Dataphone
datapro.co.il Data-Pro
datarecovery.co.il Chief Data Recovery Ltd.
datasrv.co.il Dataserv
dateme.co.il Tirosh Studio
| dates-club.co.il dates club
dazix.co.il Dazix Israel
| dci.co.il D.C.I. Limited
dcl.co.il DCL Systems
deal.co.il INTERNITY LTD
dec.co.il Digital Equipment Corporation
| decus.co.il Decus
dekel.co.il Barcode Computers Ltd.
delkol.co.il Delkol - Oil Company
| dell.co.il Dell Computer Corporation
delta.co.il Delta Galil Industries Ltd.
| delta-systems.co.il Delta Systems ltd.
delta3.co.il DeltaThree Ltd
dennisbarak.co.il Dennis Barak real estate
des.co.il D. Eigeles Systems LTD.
deshaw.co.il D.E.Shaw Commercial Network (Israel)
design.co.il UDI Ltd.
desystems.co.il D. Eigeles Systems
devillers.co.il Militram Industries (1993) Ltd.
dg.co.il Digital System LTD
dgt.co.il Data General Technology
dhl.co.il Shigur Express
dialit.co.il Dialit Ltd.
diamatic.co.il Dialit Ltd.
diamond.co.il BARAK & TANDER
diamondnet.co.il DoryaNet Ltd.
diamonds.co.il Alex Barak
| diamondshop.co.il Caspi Eddy
diamondtrade.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
| diamonet.co.il Barak Avital
dic.co.il Discount Investment Corporation Ltd.
dieta.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
digi.co.il Digi International Israel Ltd.
| digiphoto.co.il DigiPhoto
digispeech.co.il Digispeech Ltd.
digital.co.il Digital Equipment Corporation
dikla.co.il Dikla Chevra LeBituach
| dilim.co.il Order In A Click Ltd.
diners.co.il Diners Club Israel (CAL)
dingo.co.il Dingo dtp products & applications
dira.co.il Shikun Ovdim
| diran.co.il Diran Ltd.
direct.co.il Direct Line
direct-insur.co.il Direct Insurance Company Ltd.
direct-insurance.co.il I.D.I - Israel Direct Insurance LTD.
directxtras.co.il Hed Arzi Multimedia Ltd.
direx.co.il Direx Medical Systems Ltd.
discount.co.il Singet Ltd.
discount-bank.co.il Discount Bank Israel
| discourse.co.il Discourse
discover.co.il Nisim Levi
discovery.co.il Moshe Cohen
disrael.co.il Dialogig Israel
diy.co.il HaShachal Ltd.
| dizzengoff.co.il Interdec
dnet.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
| doctor.co.il Israel Net Guide Ltd.
dog.co.il Amnon, Dog Training
dolev.co.il The Israeli Phoenix
dolphinreef.co.il Dolphin Reef Diving center & beach
doors.co.il Avzam u'Mann'ul
doran.co.il Doran Comm Ltd
dori.co.il U.DORI ENGINEERING WORKS CORPORATION LTD.
doryanet.co.il FANTECH Israel LTD.
doubleagent.co.il Applicom
| doubleclick.co.il DoubleClick Ltd.
| dovrat.co.il Dovrat College
dr-fischer.co.il Dr. Fischer
dreamteam.co.il DreamTeam Ltd.
drive.co.il i.s.m
drushim.co.il Synthesis
ds.co.il The Dovrat, Shrem & Co. Ltd.
dsc.co.il D.S. Consultants
dshade.co.il Zel Midbar, Tourism
dsi.co.il DSI Israel
dsmor.co.il Dead Sea Mor
dsone.co.il David Sitton INT.
dsp.co.il DSP
dspis.co.il DSP IS
dspolaris.co.il DL POLARIS
dss.co.il Driver Safty Systems ltd.
dsw.co.il Dead Sea Works Ltd.
dtl.co.il Data Technologies Ltd.
dundb.co.il Dun and Bradstreet Israel
duplo.co.il Interpage
| dutyfree.co.il James Richardson
dutyfree-elal.co.il Elal israel airline duty free shop
dynamo.co.il Cubes
e-market.co.il E-market Ltd
eam.co.il Eastem Automobile Marketing (1994) Ltd
eandm.co.il E&M Computing
eastek.co.il Dolphin Ore Jewelery Ltd.
easx.co.il Eastronics
ecb.co.il Onda Publications Ltd.
economy.co.il Semiotica
ecr.co.il ECR Ltd.
edc.co.il Euronet Digital Communications
edco.co.il Edco Electronics Ltd.
eden.co.il EDEN
eden-net.co.il Eden Pharmbit ltd.
| edior.co.il Edo-Or Plus ltd.
edith.co.il Edith Lingerie Ltd.
educoncept.co.il Educoncept Ltd
edunetics.co.il Edunetics Ltd.
edusoft.co.il Edusoft Software
edusystems.co.il Edusystems Ltd.
efd.co.il EFD Ltd.
efi.co.il EFI, Ltd.
efrat.co.il Efrat Future Technologies
efratdsp.co.il Efrat Future Technology LTD.
efrati.co.il Efrati Ltd
| egc.co.il Eisenberg Export Co. LTD
eic.co.il Euronet International Communications
eilat-dt.co.il Serchio Stokman - Computer Communications
eilat-inter.co.il ISRACOM(tm)/S.P.A. Alice Systems Ltd.
eilat-ovs.co.il Eilat overseas ltd. israel
eim.co.il E.I.M. International Electronics Ltd.
ein-gedi.co.il Ein Gedi Tourism Resort
eiranet.co.il Eiranet Enterprises
| eisenbros.co.il Eisenberg brothers
el-mul.co.il El-Mul Technologies LTD.
elal.co.il Elal Airlines Ltd.
elbe.co.il Elbe NWM Ltd.
elbit.co.il Elbit
elbitcom.co.il Elbit Ttd
elbit1.co.il Elbit Ltd.
elco.co.il Elco Holdings Ltd.
eldan.co.il Eldan Car Rental
eldan-el.co.il ELDAN ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENT CO.LTD
eldor.co.il Eldor
eldr-zion.co.il E.L.D.R. Diamonds ltd.
elections.co.il Kalanit-Maagarey Meida - primarry elections
electric-fuel.co.il Electric Fuel Co.
elec97.co.il ortra
| elemental.co.il Elemental Software Ltd.
elementrix.co.il Elementrix Technologies Ltd.
elex.co.il Telrad
elgev.co.il El-Gev Electronics ltd.
eli.co.il Yishuv Eli
eliashim.co.il Eliashim
elimedia.co.il Eli Media Internet Site
elisharon.co.il Eli Sharon
elite.co.il Elite Industries Ltd.
elle.co.il Tirosh Studio
elmar.co.il El-Mar Software Ltd.
elnet.co.il Eli Pavie LTD.
elon.co.il Elon Computers Ltd.
elonet.co.il Elonet Ltd.
elpas.co.il Elpas Ltd.
elronet.co.il Elron's Electronic Connection
elscint.co.il Elscint
elscintcorp.co.il Elscint Corporation Israel
elta.co.il Elta
eltek.co.il Eltek LTD.
email.co.il ART-IN Communications Ltd.
emall.co.il Urbis Computer Communictions (1996) LTD
emc.co.il EMC Computer Storage Systems Ltd.
ems.co.il Jen Com
emultek.co.il Emultek
encryption.co.il VTS Ltd.
endor.co.il ein-dor Ltd.
engel.co.il Engel Group.
engine.co.il Internity LTD.
enigma.co.il Enigma
enosh.co.il Ma'agarei Enosh Ltd.
enritech.co.il Enritech Ltd.
entity.co.il Entity LTD.
ephyx.co.il Eficaz Technologies ltd
er-tech.co.il ER Computer Servicing
ericom.co.il Ericom Software LTD.
eros.co.il Eros Ltd.
esab.co.il Esab Group
eshcommunity.co.il Yahav Ltd
eshnav.co.il Eshnav Computing and Partners
esi.co.il ESI - expert solutions International
espro.co.il Espro Engineering Ltd.
est.co.il E.S.T. Ltd
etech.co.il E-TECH FOR KIDS LTD
etm.co.il Etm Presision tool Manufactoring
etzion.co.il Shmuel Etzion insurance and investments ltd.
| etzioncandles.co.il Etzion Candels
eureka.co.il AgroTeam consultants Ltd.
euro-nokia.co.il Eurocom nokia Ltd
euro-trade.co.il Euro-Trade Bank Ltd.
eurocard.co.il Eurocard
eurocom.co.il Eurocom Marketing Ltd.
eurom.co.il Eurom
euromoney.co.il EuroMoney Ltd.
euronet.co.il Euronet Digital Communications (1992)
| europc.co.il Kibutz Lahav - Lahavnet
eventus.co.il Eventus Research and Developement LTD.
evrit.co.il evrit
evs.co.il Elbit Vision Systems
excellnet.co.il ExcellNet Communication Ltd.
exlibris.co.il Aleph Yisum
exlmarket.co.il ExcellNet Online Mall
exotic.co.il Shoki Naor
expo.co.il Synthesis Communications Ltd.
extra.co.il Moshe Cohen
ey.co.il Kost Lev Ari
| eyal.co.il Eyal Neyarot Erech Ltd.
eye.co.il EyeSite
eye-on.co.il Focus Arye Advertisement & Communication
eylon.co.il A. Aylon Ltd
eytanit.co.il Eytanit Insurance Agency
fad.co.il Fad Software And Computers Ltd
fantasy.co.il Fantasy Junction Ltd.
| fashion.co.il Moshe Cohen
fastbit.co.il Tolon ltd, Haifa
fax.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
fc-studio.co.il Feurstein Cauly - Visual Communication
fcg.co.il Focus Capital Group
feldmans.co.il Israeli-American Food Factory
femi.co.il FEMI - International Medical Services
festival.co.il Sharat Communications, Ltd.
fiat.co.il Mediterranean Car Agency Ltd
fibi.co.il The First International Bank of Israel
| fibox.co.il Fibox Oy AB
fibronics.co.il Fibronics
find.co.il Globes Internet Papers
finjan.co.il Cybersoft, Kefar Haim
firecom.co.il telefire fire and gas detectors ltd.
firon.co.il Firon Karni Sarov & Firon, Adv.
fisfusim.co.il BARAK & TANDER
fishman.co.il Fishman Holdings
fitrimon.co.il Rimon Tours Ltd
flair.co.il Contahal
flic.co.il Mapal Plastic Products
flowers.co.il Art-In
flute-house.co.il Flute House
focus.co.il Focus Computer Publications
food.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
football.co.il Maccabi Haifa F.C
force.co.il Force Computer Israel Ltd.
ford.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
foresight.co.il Forsight Business & Financial Consulting Co.
forex.co.il Forex Predictor Inc.
formativ.co.il Formativ Ltd.
formula.co.il Formula Systems
formulasoft.co.il Formula Software Services
fornet.co.il For.Net Computing Ltd.
forsale.co.il Israeli Internet Club
freaknet.co.il NetVision WEB site
freshcup.co.il Office Disher Ltd
friendly.co.il Friendly Machines Ltd
friends.co.il Multidesign
frontier.co.il Frontier Marketing Communication Ltd
ftp.co.il Alain Golan-Goldberg technical services
fujitsu.co.il S&M Studio
futon.co.il Futon House Ltd
futurekids.co.il Future Kids
| futurewireless.co.il Future Wireless
g-connect.co.il g-connect ltd
gaash.co.il Gaash Software
gadline.co.il Gad-Line
gag.co.il Video Art
galam.co.il Galam ltd
| galaxy-center.co.il Galaxy
galcom.co.il Galcom Communications Ltd.
galcontrol.co.il Eliron Yaron
galeria.co.il cdbank
gali.co.il GALI Shoes Industries
galiad.co.il Galiad Computers Ltd.
galileo-mag.co.il Galileo, Science Magazine
galili.co.il G.E. Computers & Systems Ltd.
gallium.co.il Gallium
gallup.co.il Gallup Israel
galtronics.co.il Galtronics
gamatronic.co.il Gamatronic
games.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
gamidagen.co.il Gamidagen Ltd
gamidor.co.il Gamidor Ltd.
gamma-shipping.co.il Gamma Shipping (Israel) inc.
gan-oranim.co.il Gan Oranim
ganir.co.il Ganir Ltd.
gateway2000.co.il ExcellNet Marketing Ltd.
gav-bari.co.il Alon Sassonkin
gav-yam.co.il Gav Yam LTD.
| gavish.co.il Gavish Ltd.
gay.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
gaya.co.il Gaya Software Industries Ltd.
gazit.co.il Gazit Insurance company
gazit-group.co.il Gazit Leasing LTD
ge.co.il Isfar Electronics
ge-cs.co.il G.E. Computers & Systems Ltd.
gemini.co.il Investment Company Herzelia
gemnet.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
gemolav.co.il Israel Avctioneers
gems.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
gemtrade.co.il Rapaport Diamonds (Israel) Ltd.
genius.co.il Genius Systems Ltd.
gentec.co.il Gentec Ltd.
geo.co.il GEO Intl. Computer Based Training
| geographicaltours.co.il Geographical Tours
gery.co.il Gery Engineering Ltd
gesher.co.il Gesher- Jewish Education
gesher-theatre.co.il Gesher Theatre
getterlab.co.il Getter
gezernet.co.il Kibbutz Gezer
ghr.co.il Galilee Herbal Remedies
gift.co.il Singet Ltd.
gift-israel.co.il GIFTS PARCELS LTD.
gifts.co.il Singet Ltd.
giga.co.il Giga Real-Time Ltd.
giganet.co.il RAD Data Communications
| gil.co.il Maiu Simon Ltd.
gilad.co.il Gilad - Computer Systems
gilad-insurance.co.il Gilad Ltd.
gimel.co.il Reshet Gimel
gimoornaeh.co.il Gimur Naeh Laborotories
gindi.co.il Ten Chiyuch
| ginglefon.co.il Bridge Export (Israel) Ltd.
ginosar.co.il Kibbutz Ginosar
| gitam.co.il Gitam Brdo
| giza.co.il Giza
global.co.il Global International Freight Fowarding LTD
globalcenter.co.il Global Center
globes.co.il GLOBES (Israel)
globesites.co.il globes pablisher ltd
globus.co.il Globus Ltd.
gls.co.il IDF Radio (Gala"z)
gmax.co.il Planetek
gnet.co.il Rapaport Diamonds (Israel) Ltd.
go.co.il Spider Interview
go-nadlan.co.il Art-In
golanwines.co.il Yekeve Ramat Hagolan
gold.co.il Dapy Zahav
goldcarpet.co.il Gold Carpet Touring Tel Aviv (1996) Ltd
golden-aig.co.il Golden AIG
golden-channels.co.il Arutzei Zahav
goldenaig.co.il AIG
goldeninfo.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
goldenlight.co.il Golden Light ltd.
goldenlines.co.il Kavey Zahav
goldenlinks.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
goldenmail.co.il Dapei-Zahav publishing LTD.
goldenpages.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
goldnet.co.il Goldnet (Bezek Zahav)
goldstar.co.il Beverages
goman.co.il Goman Communication LTD
gomeh.co.il Gomeh Quality Systems Ltd.
goodbooks.co.il Oved Blass
| goodfood.co.il Interdec
gordon.co.il Bezalel Gordon
gottlieb.co.il GOTTLIEB
gourmet.co.il Alodan Comuterized Enterprizes
gozlan.co.il Gozlan Ltd
gpl.co.il GPL Ltd.
gpm.co.il GPM visual Systems Ltd.
grafix.co.il GrafiX Multimedia
granot.co.il Amigar Ma'arachot Meida
green.co.il Green Computers ltd
greenshop.co.il Green Shop (Green Computers Group)
greensteel.co.il Borealis Technical incorporated Limited
greent.co.il Green Computers LTD
gsfindoc.co.il Gail Steiger Services
gsi.co.il GSI
gsit.co.il Gold Screens LTD.
gtech.co.il GT Graphic Technology
gtek.co.il GTEK Technologies LTD.
gtil.co.il G.T. IL LTd
guardian.co.il Lanoptics Ltd.
guide.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
guinness.co.il Guinness Beer, Israel
guri.co.il Guri import&distribution Ltd.,
| guru.co.il TRADOC Consulting & Technology
guy.co.il Guy Barnea
guy-venir.co.il GUY & NIR LTD.
| guymagic.co.il Terse Systems Ltd.
haaretz.co.il Haaretz Daily Newspaper
habenleumi.co.il The First International Bank of Israel
hacarem.co.il Intersite LTd
hadar.co.il Hadar Computer Systems
| hadran.co.il HADRAN TICKET AGENCY.
hafakonet.co.il Shani Technologies Informations LTD.
hafetz-hayim.co.il Guest House Kibbutz Hafetz-Hayim
hagim.co.il netvision
hagor.co.il Pakal ltd
haifa-bay-settlements.co.il Haifa-Bay-Settlements Company LTD
haifachem.co.il Haifa Chemicals
hakol.co.il The Hakol Group Incorporated
halacha-online.co.il Halacha on demand
halomda.co.il Mashov Computer based trainint ltd.
hamaagar.co.il Interpage
hamashbir-lazarchan.co.il Hamashbir Lazarchan Ltd
hamlet.co.il Hamlet Israel Ltd.
hanitacoatings.co.il Hanita Coatings ltd.
haogenplast.co.il Haogenplast Ltd
hapoalim.co.il Bank Hapoalim
happening.co.il Planetek
har-ecotravel.co.il Harpatkaot Ltd
hard-rock-cafe-tel-aviv.co.il The Hard Rock Cafe - Tel Aviv
hardware.co.il ExcellNet Marketing Ltd.
harel.co.il Harel Computers ltd.
harel-hamishmar.co.il Harel Hamishmarei Machshevim
| harhoma.co.il Makor
harmonic.co.il Harmonic Lightwaves (Israel)
| harnes.co.il Harnes - (Harel Hamishmar Hashkaot Ltd.)
harzion.co.il HARZION ELECTRONICS LTD.
hashavshevet.co.il Hashavshevet the Company - Software
hashmal.co.il The Israel Electric Corporation Ltd.
| hatzer.co.il Hatzer Hafakot Ltd.
havatzelet.co.il havatzelet hatzira
hdy.co.il H.D.Y.
headon.co.il Headon Computer Systems
healtheggs.co.il Dingo LTD
hebhtml.co.il Netvision LTD.
hed-artzi.co.il Hed-artzi (Hachsharat HaYishuv)
hed-arzi.co.il Hed Arzi Ltd.
hedarzi.co.il Hed Arzi Multimedia
helicon.co.il Helicon records
heliogram.co.il Heliogram
help.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
herba-plus.co.il Herba Plus
hermes.co.il Hermes Enterprise Messaging Ltd.
hertz.co.il Hertz - Kesher Rent a Car Ltd
heshev.co.il Heshev Co-operative Association Ltd.
hetscables.co.il Arrow Control Cables Ltd
hetz-heblerdov.co.il Hetz Hebler Dov
hever.co.il Hever translators, Tel aviv
hfn.co.il Hertzog Fux Neeman Law firm
hi-tech.co.il Technologies Magazine Ltd.
| hilan.co.il Hilan
hilonet.co.il Hilonet Israel Ltd.
hitekmal.co.il Vista company promotion
hollandia.co.il Hollandia - The sleep engineering center
holygift.co.il A. Zara Ltd
holyland.co.il Gottlieb Communications Ltd.
holyland2000.co.il APOGEE PRESS
home.co.il Chief Home domain
| homecenter.co.il HomeCenter
homecenters.co.il homecenters
homepages.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
| hooray.co.il Hooray Corporation
horoscope.co.il Horoscopes
hot.co.il Hot Concumer Club
hotam.co.il Hotam Ltd.
hotam-il.co.il Hotam Ltd
hotel.co.il BARAK & TANDER
hotsales.co.il Turnet marketing
house.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
hpcms.co.il HP Computation and Measurement Systems
hstern.co.il H. STERN (ISRAEL) GEMS & JEWELERY LTD.
htr.co.il Manpower Placement
htr1.co.il Manpower Placement
hts.co.il Hitech Solutions Ltd.
hydrola.co.il Hydrola LTD
hynet.co.il HyNET Ltd.
| hynex.co.il HyNet Ltd.
hyperman.co.il Sofer Indexing Technology
hypermed.co.il Hypermed
hypernet.co.il Coop Zafon Hypershivuk Marketing Chains Ltd
h2.co.il H2 Software LTd
| i-labs.co.il I-Labs LTD.
i-sight.co.il I-sight Ltd.
i-ways.co.il Adir INTL. Communications Services
iai.co.il IAI Data Systems Center
iaw.co.il I.A.D.E. Ltd.
ibc.co.il Golden Screens Ltd.
ibg.co.il Growth IBG
ibm.co.il IBM Israel - Internet Global Network
ibmedu.co.il Vered Systems Ltd
ibnet.co.il I.B.Net Computers LTD
ic.co.il I.C.COM
icc.co.il ICC (Visa-CAL) Israel
icc-sys.co.il ICC Advanced Systems
iccjer.co.il ICC Jerusalem Ltd.
icclub.co.il Israeli Comuters Club LTD
icesinc.co.il Ices Inc.
icl.co.il Ventura Communications - InternetIsrael Ltd.
iclick.co.il Advanced Standards Inc. On-Line Services
icp.co.il ICP
icpc.co.il icpc
| icr.co.il ICR ltd.
idag.co.il Idag Ltd
idan.co.il Idan Cable Services
idb.co.il I.D.B Holdings
idbh.co.il I.D.B Holdings
idbi.co.il Israel Development Bank of Israel
ideal.co.il Arel communications & Software
idi.co.il Direct Insurance
iec.co.il Israel Electric Company
iec-engineering.co.il Israel Electric Corp. - Eng. Design Division
iesiemens.co.il Siemens & IEC
iet.co.il Intelligent Electronic Ltd.
ifat.co.il IFAT - Media Information Center
ifco.co.il I.F.C.O Shiluah
ifel.co.il Ifel Maarachot Mitkadmot Ltd.
ifta.co.il French Institute (Institut Francais)
iftric.co.il Israeli foreign trade risks insurance corp
iha.co.il Israel Hotels Association
iiclub.co.il Israeli Internet Club
ikea.co.il IKEA Systems B.V.
ilanot.co.il Tamir Cohen
ildc.co.il Hachsharat HaYishuv
ildinsur.co.il Hachsharat HaYishuv - Insurance company
ili.co.il Interactive Light Electronic Dev.
ilogix.co.il I-Logix
| iloren.co.il Iloren Ltd
| iloveilat.co.il Pirsum Emet
image.co.il Tirosh Studio
imageering.co.il Imageering Ltd.
imagenet.co.il ImageNet Ltd.
imagine.co.il Imagine Organization
imago.co.il Minimedia info systems Ltd.
imetrix.co.il Imetrix Ltd.
immersia.co.il Immersia Israel ltd.
impact.co.il Phone Impact (Euronet Balu)
impactsoft.co.il Impact Systems Ltd.
in.co.il Top Internet
incanet.co.il Incanet
| incider.co.il Incider
index.co.il Index Systems Ltd.
indic.co.il Indic
indigo.co.il Indigo
inditex.co.il INDITEX, S.A.
inet.co.il iNet Marketing LTD, Israel
info.co.il Internet Israel Ltd.
infogate.co.il Urbis Computer Communictions (1996) LTD
infogear.co.il Infogear Technology (Israel) Ltd
infomall.co.il Infomall
infoman.co.il Infoman Ltd.
infonet.co.il Elonet Network Systems Ltd
infoprod.co.il Info-Prod Research (Middle East) Ltd.
informative.co.il Informative
infotour.co.il Teletel
ingr.co.il Dazix Israel
inisrael.co.il ByTech communications Ltd.
innovations.co.il People & Computers
ins.co.il M.O.D.
insite.co.il BI-TECH
insurance.co.il Maxnet LTD
intel.co.il Intel Israel
intel-inside.co.il Intel Corporation
intel-israel.co.il Intel Israel
inter-net.co.il Internet Consultantion
interact.co.il Interact LTD
interage.co.il STERICON - International Advertising Agency
interart.co.il InterART Israel Ltd.
interbit.co.il InterBit T&C
intercast.co.il Intel Corporation
interchannel.co.il Adv. Channels Ltd.
interclub.co.il Interclub Software Systems Ltd.
intercomp.co.il InterComp
intercosma.co.il Intercosma Ltd
| interdec.co.il Interdec
interel.co.il Interel Communication Israel LTD.
intergama.co.il InterGama Investment Ltd.
interhome.co.il Apt. Database
interkol.co.il Netivey Kol Ltd
interlaw.co.il SKIRA MISHPATIT LTD.
interlove.co.il Einat Weinberger
intermed.co.il Horowitz Publication ( Medical)
internadlan.co.il Zur Fridman ,Law Office
internet-world.co.il Mecklermedia
interneto.co.il Natanya Achshav
internetstudio.co.il Tirosh Israel Studio
internetworld.co.il Mecklermedia
internext.co.il Hashavshevet
internity.co.il Internity LTD.
interpage.co.il Interpage - Internet advertising
interpub.co.il ACTCOM - Active Communication Ltd.
interrogate.co.il Interrogate Software Ltd
intersense.co.il Intersense
intershop.co.il ExcellNet Ltd.
intersite.co.il Intersite LTd
interstudio.co.il Interstudio
intertaxi.co.il Internet Cafe InterTaxi
| intertec.co.il Intertec Industries
interview.co.il Spider Interview LTD
interweb.co.il InterWEB (Golden-Screens) LTD.
intex.co.il Intex Israel Technologies Corp. Ltd.
intournet.co.il The Intournet Group Ltd
intragate.co.il IntraGate
intranet.co.il InterWEB (Golden-Screens) LTD.
inverness.co.il Inverness System Ltd.
investigations.co.il Kisrei Yeda
invision.co.il inVision Multimedia Technologies Ltd.
io.co.il INPUT-OUTPUT LTD.
iol.co.il Israel On-Line
iota.co.il Iota- Software Development
ipa.co.il IPA ISRAEL
ipc.co.il Ipc-Computerized Communication LTD
ipex.co.il Ipex
ipexsoft.co.il Ipex
ipo.co.il The Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra
ipsiss.co.il Barak Avital Information System Ltd.
iq.co.il Top Internet
irh.co.il Hachsharat HaYishuv
iris.co.il Iris Software Ltd.
irt.co.il Inspection Research and Technologies Ltd.
is.co.il ISRACOM(tm)/S.P.A. Alice Systems Ltd.
iscar.co.il Iscar Ltd.
isdn.co.il THINKCOM LTD
ise.co.il ISE Consulting
isfar.co.il Isfar Electronics
isg.co.il I.S.G. Ltd.
ishiyashir.co.il Bituach Ishi Yashir (1996) Ltd
isi.co.il ISI Integrated Systems Israel
isline.co.il Is-line Import Export Ltd.
iso.co.il Top Internet
iso9000.co.il Yaniv Managment Advisers LTD.
israart.co.il Israel Artists Club
isracard.co.il Eurocard
isracom.co.il S.P.A Alice System Ltd.
israel-discount-bank.co.il Discount Bank, Israel
israel-electric.co.il Israel Electric Corporation Ltd.
israel-hi-tech.co.il Vista
israel-opera.co.il The New Israeli Opera
israel-50.co.il Orion Communicatuon LTD.
israeldirect.co.il Israel Direct
israelflowers.co.il Moshav Flowers
| israelob.co.il The Israel Observer
israelvisit.co.il The Marksman Testing System Limited
| israfax.co.il C.V.Israfax ltd.
israline.co.il IPC - Computerized Communication LTD
isralink.co.il BARAK & TANDER
isramex.co.il Isramex
| israpass.co.il Opal-Asakim
israsrv.co.il NetVision - Israeli Information Server
israstore.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
isratap.co.il Jazz Tap Center
isratec.co.il Isratec Ltd.
isratel.co.il Koor Communications Isratel
israweb.co.il Internet consultants and Web presence provider
isrex94.co.il ISREX(94) Telecomunications
isrotel.co.il Isrotel
issta.co.il Issta Lines
istelcom.co.il ISREX(94) Telecomunications
| it-leasing.co.il International Technology Leasing Ltd.
| itec.co.il Itec
ith.co.il ITH Israeli Testing House
itl.co.il ITL (Product Testing) Ltd.
itp.co.il I.T.P. Holdex Ltd.
itpsoftware.co.il ITP Software Ltd
its.co.il Tadiran Information Systems LTD.
itzuvnik.co.il Studio - Itzuvnik
ivory.co.il Elonet Ltd.
iworld.co.il Mecklermedia
ix.co.il Israel eXpress marketing Ltd.
izenman.co.il Izenman Const' Ltd
j.co.il Jacob Richman
j-gottlieb.co.il Y. Gottlieb Marketing Ltd
j-town.co.il J_Town Productions Ltd.
jaf-fnd.co.il Jaffe, Fund & Co. Law Offices
jaffa.co.il Citrus Marketing Board of Israel (CMBI)
jaguar.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
javacontest.co.il Sun Microsystems Israel Ltd.
jbaskets.co.il Jerusalem Baskets & Gifts
jemm.co.il Jemm Studios
jen.co.il Jen Communications
jerel.co.il Jerusalem Lodges Ltd
jermall.co.il Canion Jerusalem
jerusalem-photography.co.il - Jerusalem photography School
jerusalemcity.co.il JerusalemCity religous web pages
jer1.co.il Jerusalem One Ltd.
jewelry.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
jewishart.co.il Jen Communications, Jerusalem
jewishworld.co.il Jen Com
| jhliw.co.il Jaffa Holy Land International Weddings Ltd.
jk.co.il JK Business Services
jkoc.co.il Joseph King Of Carpets
jkol.co.il Joseph King Of Carpets
jobnet.co.il Jacob Richman
jobs.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
johnbryce.co.il John Bryce Systems (1984) Ltd.
jolt.co.il Optical Communications Systems
| jordan-tayler.co.il Jordan Tayler & Co. Ltd.
journalclub.co.il A.D. P.I LTd
joystick.co.il Telem Computers
jpost.co.il Jerusalem Post
jr.co.il Jacob Richman Consulting
jsfs.co.il The Sam Spiegel Film and TV School.
jsi.co.il Jerusalem Software Incubator
jt.co.il SNS Information Israel Ltd.
jtc.co.il JTC Ltd.
judaica.co.il Shesh Moshzar
judaicamall.co.il Art-In
judaicanet.co.il FANTECH Israel LTD.
jugend.co.il Photo Suppliers
jupiter.co.il Jupiter Apple Center
jwp.co.il Eler LTD
kabin.co.il Giora Nakash
kadouri.co.il Kadouri Group
| kafrit.co.il Kafrit Industries LTD.
kalanit.co.il Kalanit
kameri5.co.il TCS9000
kamtech.co.il Kam-Tech Systems Ltd.
karir.co.il Karir
kaveyzahav.co.il Ariel Shefer
kef.co.il Telesoft Ltd
keinan.co.il Keinan-Sheffi psychological institute
keli.co.il Keli Computers Ltd.
kenes.co.il Kenes Ltd.
kesher-aldar.co.il Kesher Aldar & CO. LTD.
keshet.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
keshet-tv.co.il Keshet Broadcasting Ltd
keter.co.il Keter Plastic Ltd, Herzeliya
| key-guide.co.il Internet Business Marketing
| keyguide.co.il Internet Business Marketing
kfar-giladi.co.il Kibbutz Kfar-Giladi
kia.co.il egud Hatasiya Ha kibuzit
kibbutz.co.il Kibbutz Hotel chain
kiddysclass.co.il URBAN KID, S.A.
kidma.co.il Chief Israeli Communication Systems Ltd.
kidum.co.il Kidum multimedia
kinetica.co.il Kinetica - Internet Solutions
kinetics.co.il Kinetics Ltd.
kinneret.co.il Kinneret Communication
kis.co.il KIS Technologies Ltd.
kivun.co.il Accentsoft Software
kivun.co.il Kivun Computers
kivunim.co.il Kivunim System's and Technologies LTD.
kiwi.co.il Yangol Ltd.
klalit.co.il Kupat Holim Klalit
klavim.co.il GPM Ltd.
klezmer.co.il Klezmer Players
klil.co.il Klil Industries Ltd
| kobyshemer.co.il Analyst
kohlzev.co.il Kohl Zev Ltd.
kompass.co.il Kompass Business Data
koor.co.il Koor Indastries Ltd
koorcom.co.il Koor Communication & Security Systems Ltd.
koret.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
kosher.co.il Kosher Co.
kotel.co.il Messages to Kotel
koteret.co.il Koteret School of Journalism
kotev.co.il Kotev Technology Ltd.
kpmg.co.il Accountant
| kr-diamonds.co.il K.R. DIAMONDS.
krembo.co.il Krembo Ltd.
ksl.co.il Kulicke & Soffa (Israel), Ltd.
kt-ventures.co.il Kardan Technology Ventures
kyte.co.il Video Sonic CyberSpace
labotal.co.il Labotal LTD
lachman.co.il A. Lachman
lacoste.co.il La Chemise Lacoste
lahavnet.co.il Kibutz Lahav
laisha.co.il YEDIOTH AHRONOTH
lambada.co.il Human Resources
lambda.co.il Lambda Educational Technologies Ltd
lametayel.co.il Beiman Lotan
lancia.co.il Mediterranean Car Agency Ltd
landrover.co.il Eastem Automobile Marketing (1994) Ltd
lanoptics.co.il Lanoptics
lanranger.co.il Rad data communication
largo.co.il Largo E.F.I Circuit Design LTD.
largo-hd.co.il Largo Harel ltd
laromme-hotel.co.il Laromme Hotel
lavi.co.il Kibbutz Lavi
law.co.il Law Office
lawyer.co.il Yaron Lehman Law offices
leadersnet.co.il Noa Ltd.
learnskills.co.il Learning On Line (Israel) Ltd
leasing.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
ledsoft.co.il Ledsoft Computer Technologies LTD
lefties.co.il COTTONWAY, S.A.
lens.co.il Adashot Maga
leontex.co.il Leontex Ltd
leumi.co.il Bank Leumi - communications application
leumit.co.il Kupat Holim Leumit
level8.co.il Liraz systems Ltd.
lges.co.il Local Government Economic Services (L.G.E.S)
lidir.co.il Lidir Ltd.
lifewell.co.il Neurim Ltd.
lightnet.co.il Lightnet Communication Systems
limelight.co.il LIMELIGHT LIMOUSINE & TRAVEL LTD.
linear.co.il Linear Industies Ltd.
| lingosense.co.il lingosesnse
linial-ddb.co.il Linial DDB Advertizing
link.co.il Link Magazine.
linkage.co.il Accordnet Ltd.
link2link.co.il Link Magazine Ltd.
lipman.co.il Lipman Electronic Engeneering Ltd.
lipogen.co.il Lipogen Ltd.
liron.co.il Liron
lironmanpower.co.il Toaranet
list.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
| log-app.co.il Log - App Ltd.
logal.co.il Logal - Software & Educ. Systems Ltd.
lognet.co.il Lognet Ltd.
logtel.co.il Logtel Tikshoret Machshevim Ltd.
| lomda.co.il Mashov Computer based trainint ltd.
look.co.il Tirosh Studio
losec.co.il ASTRA AB
love.co.il Singet Ltd.
lovelink.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
lrhlibrary.co.il Author Services, Inc.
lronhubbardlibrary.co.il Author Services, Inc.
luach.co.il Metadoor Computers Ltd
luah.co.il Metadoor Computers Ltd
lucent.co.il I.E Mittwoch & Sons Ltd
luckynet.co.il Lucky Net Ltd.
lufthansa.co.il Lufthansa Israel
luxpharma.co.il Luxembourg Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
luzzatto.co.il Luzzatto & Luzzatto Patent Editor Office
lya.co.il L.Y.A. Ltd
m-design.co.il Multidesign LTD.
| m-gazit.co.il Mivney Gazit Ltd.
| maaganm.co.il Kibbutz Maagan Michael
maariv.co.il Maariv Newspaper (Hachsharat HaYishuv)
maariv-lanoar.co.il Maariv-Lanoar
maccabee.co.il Maccabee beer
maccabi.co.il Maccabi Tel-Aviv
maccabi-health.co.il Maccabi Medical Care And Health Fund
machanaim.co.il Jen Com
macom.co.il Macom Tikshoov Ltd.
macpro.co.il Macpro-Web Project
mag.co.il M.A.G. Laser Systems
magen.co.il Hamagen insurance co.
magic.co.il Magic Ltd.
magnet.co.il DDB NEEDHAM
| magniv.co.il Shape the Net
mahatz.co.il Hever Consumer Club LTD
mail.co.il ART-IN Communications Ltd.
mailbox.co.il INTERNITY LTD
makefet.co.il Keren Makefet
maklaw.co.il S. Mizrahi, B. Arnon and G. Makov Law Firm
makom.co.il Macom Tikshuv Ltd.
mal.co.il MAL Ltd.
malam.co.il Malam
| malev.co.il Malev Ernest
malibu.co.il Maxnet LTD
mall.co.il Singet Ltd.
maman.co.il Maman- Cargo terminals & handling Ltd
mango.co.il Tamir Cohen Advertizing
mano.co.il Mano M. MeroTime Ltd.
manof.co.il MANOF Telecomm. Systems (Intl)
manpower.co.il Manpower Ltd
maof.co.il Maof Training
maorsys.co.il Maor Systems Ltd.
mapisrael.co.il Map-Mapping & Publishing
marbelli.co.il Marbelli Stone Industries Ltd.
mardanit.co.il Mardanit LTD
margoa-bagilboa.co.il Margoa Ba'Gilboa
marina.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
| marinali.co.il The Hertzelia Marina
market.co.il Singet Ltd.
marketing.co.il Chief International Marketing Ltd.
markitech.co.il Markitech
marksman.co.il The Marksman Testing System Limited
| markstein.co.il Markstein Printing
marom.co.il Marom FGP
| marpe.co.il Marpe givat savion.
marvadeshe.co.il Marvadeshe- Sod Farm
masa.co.il Masa Acher Magazine
mashbir.co.il Hamashbir Lazarchan Ltd
mashov.co.il Mashov computers Ltd.
mashovit.co.il Mashovit
mashovmc.co.il Mashov Computer Merketing LTD.
massimodutti.co.il GRUPO MASSIMO DUTTI, S.A.
master-p4.co.il Master Pi 4
mastercard.co.il Eurocard
masterphone.co.il Masterphone Ltd.
matam.co.il Matam - Haifa Technological Industries
matan.co.il Matan I. Systems (1991) Ltd.
matav.co.il Matav
matches.co.il Nir Mizrachi
materna.co.il Materna ltd.
mathkal.co.il Math-Kal
| mati.co.il Sitcom Computer Communication
matmon.co.il Treasure Island Multimedia LTD
matmonet.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
matrix.co.il Adiphone Ltd.
matza.co.il Matzot Rishon Lezion Ltd.
maven.co.il Maven Search Engine
| mavix.co.il MAVIX Ltd.
maxnet.co.il Maxnet
mayanot.co.il Mayanot
mazal-tov.co.il Signonot Ltd.
mbl.co.il M.B.L Ltd. (Defence Systems)
mca.co.il FIAT Israel
mct.co.il Mayer's Cars And Trucks Co. Ltd
mecklermedia.co.il Mecklermedia
medatech.co.il Medatech Information Systems
medcon.co.il Medcon Ltd
media.co.il www page provider
mediagate.co.il MediaGate LTD.
medianet.co.il medianet ltd
| mediapath.co.il MediaPath
| mediapathtech.co.il MediaPath
mediatek.co.il Mediatek computers
medical.co.il The family medical network
medicus.co.il Dr. Fisher
medinol.co.il Medinol, medical equipment
medivision.co.il Medivision - Medical Imaging LTd
medor.co.il Medtechnika Ortophon Ltd.
medsim.co.il Medsim
medsite.co.il Medline Israel Ltd.
medum.co.il Shoval Systems
medzini.co.il Michael Medzini
| mega-travel.co.il Mega Travel services ltd
meganet.co.il MegaNet Ltd.
megatron.co.il Megatron Electronics & Controls Ltd
meida.co.il Technological Information Center
meirinsurance.co.il Meir Insurance Agency
| meirow.co.il Igal Meirow
meitav.co.il Meitav
mekorot.co.il Mekorot Water Co.Ltd
melia-arena.co.il Kfir Ltd.
melig.co.il Melig Ltd.
melta.co.il MELTA - Printed Circuits Ltd.
memco.co.il MEMCO software LTD.
mendelson.co.il Mendelson ltd. haifa
menora.co.il Menorah Insurance Company LTD.
mer.co.il MER Corporation (1982) Ltd.
merav.co.il MERAV Productions Industries
merc-int.co.il Mercury Interactive (Israel) Ltd.
mercantile.co.il Bank Mercantile Discount Ltd.
mercury.co.il Mercury Interactive
meretz-inv.co.il Meretz Investments
merhav.co.il Merhav Mnf Ltd
| merhav-ltd.co.il Merhav LTD
| mertens-hoffman.co.il Elemental Software Ltd.
metadoor.co.il Metadoor Computers systems
metagroup.co.il MetaGroup
metalink.co.il Metalink Ltd.
metalor2000.co.il Metalor 2000
| metalpress.co.il Metalpress Ltd.
metamedia.co.il MetaMedia Ltd.
metaworlds.co.il ExcellNet Communication Ltd.
meteor.co.il Klayman-Meteor ltd.
methoda.co.il Methoda Computers Ltd.,
metiv.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
metro.co.il Metro Motors
metron.co.il Metron Ltd.
metronom.co.il Metronom - System Engineering
metropolitan.co.il Metropolitan Tourish and Conventions LTD
metrotlv.co.il Metropolitan Hotel
metzag.co.il metzag
meyad.co.il Meyad Computers Ltd.
meyeden.co.il Mey Eden
meytav.co.il Goga Ltd.
mezuzah.co.il Mezuzot Baitecha (S.Sh.B Ltd)
mg.co.il Eastem Automobile Marketing (1994) Ltd
mgb.co.il Technical Writing Publishing
mgi.co.il M.G.I Ltd
mgnpeleg.co.il M. G. N. Peleg Ltd.
| microdan.co.il Microdan computers (1985) ltd.
micronet.co.il Micronet LTD.
microspec.co.il Microspec Technologies
midan.co.il Midan Computerized Storage Ltd.
migal.co.il Migal Galilee Technology Center
migdal.co.il Migdal Insurance Ltd.
migdal-group.co.il Migdal Insurance Ltd.
migvan.co.il Migvan Group.
mika.co.il Mika insurance agency
milestone.co.il Milestone Software and Systems
milknhoney.co.il Milk N Honey (NetMedia)
millenium.co.il Virtual Jerusalem
milouad.co.il Tadiad Computer System
miloubar.co.il Tadiad Computer System
milouot.co.il Tadiad Computer System
miloupri.co.il Tadiad Computer System
milousiv.co.il Tadiad Computer System
milper.co.il Milper Ltd.
milubar.co.il Tadiad Computer System
miluout.co.il Tadiad Computer System
mind.co.il Mind Cti
minicom.co.il Minicom Advanced Systems Ltd
mirage.co.il Mirage Multimedia Inc.
mis.co.il Mobile Information Systems Ltd.
mishab.co.il Toaranet
mishkan.co.il Mishkan - Bank Hapoalim LTD
mishkygalil.co.il Mishkygalil LTD
| misrot.co.il Gitam Brdo
missinglink.co.il Missing Link
mitchatnim.co.il Artaxia Ltd.
mithatnim.co.il Artaxia Ltd.
mittwoch.co.il I.E Mittwoch & Sons Ltd
mituv.co.il Mituv
mivtachim.co.il Mivtachim Ltd
mixam.co.il Mixam Technologies Ltd.
mizrahi.co.il Bank Hamizrahi Ltd.
mkm-haifa.co.il MKM - Haifa
mli.co.il MLI Lasers
mm.co.il MM Electronics Company
mmc.co.il MOST
mmi.co.il Mennen Medical Israel
mmx.co.il Intel Corporation
mobix.co.il Synopsis Systems ltd.
modaot.co.il Midan Computerized Storage Ltd.
model.co.il Chief Israeli Communication Systems Ltd.
modelplus.co.il Nemrod Kedem
moldat.co.il Spider Interview (etsel Capital)
money.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
monitor.co.il Financial consulting
mono-mode.co.il MONO MODE TRADING LTD.
moon.co.il Itzhaki Managing Services Ltd.
mor.co.il MOR COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
mortal.co.il Minestry Of Defence
most.co.il Most Petah Tikvah
motorcycles-tel-aviv.co.il Motorcycles Tel-Aviv Ltd.
motorola.co.il Motorola Israel
motorola-semi.co.il Motorola Semiconductor Israel LTD
motorola-semiconductor.co.il Motorola Semiconductor Israel Ltd.
mp-yaad.co.il Yaad Ltd
mppm.co.il Multi Projects & People Management
mrc.co.il Morad & Rauch Consulting Ltd.
msafdie.co.il Moshe Safdie Architects
msil.co.il Motorola Semiconductor Israel LTD
msreg.co.il Netvision registration
mss-cpa.co.il Maron, Sobel, Shor & Co.
msys.co.il M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers, Ltd.
mti-group.co.il mti
mtvs.co.il Ulpanei MTVS
multimedia.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
mundo.co.il Mundo Ltd. Israel
| mundo-vr.co.il Mundo - V.R. Ltd.
museum-tamoa.co.il Tel-Aviv museum of art
music.co.il Israel music site
musicel.co.il Musicel
musicnet.co.il Internet Gold
musicnotes.co.il Music Notes Ltd.
musimedia.co.il Musimedia
mutech.co.il Mutech computer systems LTD.
my.co.il Shebolet Information System Ltd,
myriad.co.il Myriad Medical Diagnostics equipment
naan.co.il Naan Irrigation Systems
nadlan.co.il BCM Investments Ltd.
nadlanet.co.il Nadlanet Online Real Estate
nafis.co.il Nafis LTD.
nahsholim.co.il Nahsholim SeaSide Resort
nameri.co.il BARAK & TANDER
narkis.co.il Narkis Systems - Software house and consulting
natam.co.il Natam Realtor Ltd.
national.co.il National Semiconductor Israel Ltd.
nativ.co.il Nativ Computer Networks
natour.co.il Natour Travel agency Ltd.
nature.co.il Rashut Shmurot Hateva
nbase.co.il NBase Ltd.
ncc.co.il NCC Computers Ltd.
ncr.co.il I.E Mittwoch & Sons Ltd
ncs.co.il N.C.S. Computers ltd.
ncsc.co.il National Coal Supply Company
ndc.co.il News Datacom Research Ltd.
nec.co.il Yanir Systems
nederman.co.il Nederman & Co, AB
| neemanut.co.il The Bank Leumi le Israel Trust Company Ltd.
negev.co.il Net Negev Media Ltd.
neharot.co.il Neharot
neopharm.co.il Neopharm Medical Supplies
neot-dovrat.co.il Neot-Dovrat development & constr. Comp.
nesiot.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
| nestle-motta.co.il Tnuva Computers
nesuah.co.il Nesuah
net.co.il Top Internet
net-scene.co.il Computer Fax technology
netaccess.co.il Netaccess
netafim.co.il Irrigation System
| netafim-magal.co.il Netafim Magal
netbridge.co.il Vladislav Zhitnikov
netcar.co.il Netcar
netcom.co.il NetCom Ltd. (Israel)
netcreature.co.il Accentsoft Software
netdesign.co.il Netdesign
neteor.co.il TvTel LTd
| netfun.co.il netfun
netgame.co.il NetGame Ltd.
netgays.co.il Moledeth Le-Ole Ltd.
netium.co.il Netium LTD.
netivot.co.il NETIVOT PENSIA LTD
netix.co.il Netix Computer systems - UNIX/comunications
netking.co.il Tamir Cohen (Jacobson) Advertising Ltd.
netline.co.il Netline Technologies Ltd.
netmanage.co.il Netmanage
netmarket.co.il NetMarket - Shani Technologies Ltd.
netmatch.co.il Netmatch Ltd.
netmedia.co.il NetMedia
netmor.co.il Netmor - Computers
netnames.co.il Netnames
neto.co.il Agent Advertising & Communications Agency
netor.co.il Net-Or Technological Systems
| netpages.co.il NepPages Ltd.
netpoint.co.il P.O.S Point of Sale
netposition.co.il Internet Marketing
netqueen.co.il NetQueen
netref.co.il Netref Technologies LTD
netscape.co.il Netscape Communications Corporation
netshop.co.il Electronic shopping mall
netsite.co.il Netsite LTD.
netspots.co.il Netspots Ltd.
netstudio.co.il Tirosh Studio
netvision.co.il NetVision - Elronet Assoc. Ltd.
netwiz.co.il NETWIZ Inc.
netwizard.co.il NetWizard Ltd
networkers.co.il NetWorkers
netxchange.co.il Lanoptics Ltd.
netz.co.il Netz, Missing persons searching Ltd
neve-ilan.co.il Neve Ilan Hiltop Resort
never-hoshen.co.il Never Jewelery Ltd.
neviot.co.il Neviot Nature Of Galilee
newgraphic.co.il NewGraphic Ltd.
news.co.il Singet Ltd.
| newtech.co.il New Technologies
newtvtel.co.il TVTEL Israel Ltd.
newx.co.il Newx Systems Ltd.
next.co.il Planet Communication LTD.
nexus.co.il nexus
nickelodeon.co.il Nickelodeon services
| nihul.co.il Machshirey Nihul
| nikuv.co.il Nikuv Computers (Israel) ltd.
nili.co.il Nili linen manufacturing
nilit.co.il Nilit Polymers
ninnun.co.il A. Nin-Nun & Co. Ltd.
| nirlat.co.il NirLat Ltd.
nirset.co.il Nirset Computers Ltd.
nisko.co.il Nisko Electronics & communications
nituv.co.il Nituv Systems Ltd.
nmc.co.il Nechushtan Metals Center (1993) Ltd.
nmt.co.il N.M.T.
nmta.co.il NetMedia
noam.co.il Noam Computers Ltd.
noamclub.co.il Site Effect Ltd.
noble.co.il Noble secutity products
nofesh.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
noga.co.il Noga Communications (1995) LTD.
| noga-ice-cream.co.il Tnuva Computers
nogatech.co.il Nogatech Ltd.
| nokia.co.il Nokia Oy (Head Office)
nona.co.il Gal Asher
normaks.co.il Normaks
normans.co.il Normans
north-hills.co.il North Hills Israel Ltd.
nova.co.il Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd.
novacom.co.il Novacom Technologies Ltd.
novasys.co.il Nova Systems Ltd.
novawind.co.il Novawind Ltd.
novell-city.co.il IBM Israel
| novell-tech.co.il Novell Israel
nrm.co.il Net Results Multimedia LTD
nrt.co.il Netresults Holdens LTD
nsc.co.il Development of speech Identify products
nsi.co.il Negev Software Industries, Ltd.
nsof.co.il nSOF Parallel Software Ltd.
nur-tech.co.il NUR Advanced Technologies Ltd.
nuts.co.il Ariel Brosh
oak.co.il Oak Computer Systems Ltd.
objectus.co.il ObjectHouse Software Ltd.
oblisc.co.il Oblisc computers
ocean.co.il d&g import & marketing LTD
odyssey.co.il Odyssey Interactiv Media LTD
ofakim.co.il Ofakim Travel and Tour LTD
| ofek.co.il Ofek Securities and Investment Ltd.
ok.co.il Top Internet
oketz.co.il Oketz Systems ltd. Payroll & Attendence
olam.co.il OLAM Corporation
olim.co.il Olim Industries of Israel Ltd.
olivr.co.il White Wolf ltd.
omat.co.il Omat Ltd.
omikron.co.il Omikron-Delta (1927) Ltd
omnitech.co.il OmniTech Ltd.
onair.co.il On Air Ltd.
onet.co.il Ornet Data Communications
one44.co.il YellowPages
oniyah-digiprint.co.il Oniyah - Dr. V.Rizeh and Son, Inc.
online.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
ontime.co.il Ontime Serial Supply
onyx.co.il Onyx Technologies
opal.co.il Opal Technologies
ophir.co.il Ophir Analytical
ophirkatz.co.il Ophir Katz Law Offices
ophiropt.co.il Ophir Optronics LTD.
optibase.co.il Optibase
optima.co.il Optimal Solutions Ltd.
optimahotels.co.il Kalka Ltd.
optimal.co.il Optimal Technologies Ltd.
optimedia.co.il Optimedia Electronic Publishing
optinet.co.il Optinet Software Systems Ltd..
optlv.co.il Brokers Representative Tel Aviv
opus.co.il OPUS PRESS
or-net.co.il Lightnet Communication Systems
orachhaim.co.il OR Hachaim
oracle.co.il Johnbryce (Systems) 1984 LTD.
orad.co.il Orad Hi-Tech Systems Ltd.
oralspring.co.il Oraline LTd
orashmuel.co.il Ora Shmuel - artist
orbit-ltd.co.il Orbit Advanced Technologies LTD.
orbot-instr.co.il Orbot Instruments, Ltd.
orbotech.co.il Orbotech
orckit.co.il Orckit Communications Ltd.
order-click.co.il Order In A Click Ltd.
ordisk.co.il Ordisk Ltd.
oren.co.il Oren Semiconductor Ltd.
orgenics.co.il ORGENICS
orhachaim.co.il OR Hachaim
origeva.co.il Software Architecture and DB consulting
orisol.co.il Orisol Original Solutions Ltd.
orl.co.il Batei Zikuk Haifa
ornat.co.il ornat Biochemicals Ltd.
ornet.co.il Ornet Data Communications
ornetix.co.il Ornetix
| oron.co.il Style Rahit.
ortal.co.il ORTAL
oryan.co.il ORYAN Ltd.
osem.co.il Nakid Osem Ltd.
ostrich.co.il Michael Medzini
oti.co.il On Track Innovations
oto.co.il Top Internet
outcyber.co.il Internity LTD.
outdoors.co.il Lapidot
outlook.co.il Out Look systems Ltd
| outokumpu.co.il Outokumpu Oy
oz-atid.co.il Oz Atid International ltd.
packard-bell.co.il Packard Bell (Israel) Ltd.
pager.co.il NetMedia International Ltd
pais.co.il Miffal Ha Pais
pakal.co.il Pakal ltd
pangaea.co.il Pangaea Ltd.
panorama.co.il Panorama
| papyrus.co.il Papyrus Computer Technologies Ltd.
paradign.co.il Paradign
paradise.co.il Shoki Naor
partner.co.il Urbis Computer Communications
partyplan.co.il Schwarzkopf Ltd.
partytime.co.il Tirosh Studio
patent.co.il Reinhold Cohn and Partners
patents.co.il Reinhold Cohn and Partners
paz.co.il Paz Oil Company Ltd
pc.co.il People and Computers
pcb.co.il PCB Ltd.
pcl.co.il Protec Computers Ltd.
pcmac.co.il Picimac-hardware, software and Systems Ltd.
pcmag.co.il PC-Magazine Israeli Edition
| pcmc-haifa.co.il HATNAP Haifa - Ami-Matom
pcmedia.co.il PCMedia Magazine
pcphone.co.il Artuv Software and Communication Ltd.
pcsoft.co.il PcSoft Ltd.
pdc.co.il Holtzman Institute Yahud
peace.co.il Dr-Fischer products
peaceofmind.co.il Peace Of Mind Ltd.
pekangarden.co.il Gan HaPekan
pelephone.co.il Pelephone Israel
pensyotr.co.il Tefachot Bank Ltd.
pentium.co.il Intel Corporation
peopleandcomputers.co.il People & Computers
pepsi.co.il Beverages
perry.co.il Perry INTL. computer software
| perry-s.co.il shaike perry
personal.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
pest.co.il Eitan Amichai Hatzvara Ltd.
petclub.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
petrolco.co.il RVM Petrolco
peyote.co.il peyote ltd.
pf1.co.il PF1 Ltd.
pharmateam.co.il International Pharmaceutical Company
pharmnet.co.il Signet
phasecom.co.il Phasecom Ltd.
phoenix.co.il Phoenix Ltd.
phonet.co.il Phonet INC
phonetic.co.il Phonetic Systems Ltd.
photo.co.il PictureVision Ltd.
| physician.co.il Israel Net Guide Ltd.
pilat.co.il Pilat Ltd.
pinapple.co.il Pineapple Multimedia Ltd.
pinktime.co.il IOL
pioneer.co.il Pioneer Plates(1976)LTD
pioneercorp.co.il Pioneer Management Corporation
pionis.co.il Pioneer Israel Ltd
pirchei.co.il Jen Communications
pirsonet.co.il Warnick Lifshin Ltd.
pirsum.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
pisga.co.il Pisga Engineering LTD
pitronot.co.il Yaad Ltd
pixel.co.il Pixel Technologies
| pladot.co.il Pladot Eyn Charod Meyuchad
planet.co.il Stud 106.
plasgad.co.il Plasgad
plassim.co.il Ohad Nizan
plasson.co.il Plasson Plastic Products (1972)
plasto-sac.co.il Plasto-Sac Ltd.
plg.co.il Aquarius Ltd
plus.co.il Padani Lustig Holdings Ltd.
pnaiplus.co.il YEDIOTH AHRONOTH
pob.co.il IBM Israel
poc.co.il P.O.C. Strategic And Marketing Planning
pointofsale.co.il point of sale
polaris.co.il Polaris Aviation Services
polygal.co.il Polygal
polymeir.co.il Polymeir Plastics
popcorn.co.il Planet Communication LTD.
pos.co.il Point Of Sale Ltd.
position.co.il Rap Internet
positive.co.il Positive Information Systems Ltd.
postalbank.co.il Israel Postal Authority
| postcard.co.il Arnon Katz
power.co.il Power Com
powercc.co.il Import Export Company
pozitivnet.co.il Pozitive Net Ltd.
pr.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
precisesoft.co.il Precise
premier.co.il Premier World Wide Business
presence.co.il Adiphone
press.co.il Dingo Info systems LTD.
prima.co.il Prima Hotels
primaries.co.il Web sites for primaries elections'
prior.co.il PRIOR ltd.
| proceed.co.il Proceed Ltd.
| profimex.co.il Profimex (Israel) ltd.
profound.co.il M.A.I.D Tel Aviv (Adkit Israel Ltd)
proimage.co.il Proimage Ltd
prolink.co.il Prolink Computer Communications
promarket.co.il Promarket
promote.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
promotion.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
pronet.co.il ProNetCo Ltd. Security Providers
pronto.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
prontomail.co.il CommTouch
properties.co.il Szir Properties Ltd.
proshare.co.il Intel Corporation
proxy.co.il Proxy Software Systems Ltd.
psagot.co.il Psagot Managers of Mutual Funds -Leumi
psik.co.il Psik solutions LTd
psoriasis.co.il Shani Technologies Information Ltd.
pst.co.il Power Spectrum Technology
ptc.co.il Pan Trading Company
pub.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
publicom.co.il Publicom Israel Ltd.
pullbear.co.il NEW WEAR, S.A.
pythagor.co.il Pythagor LTD.
qbi.co.il QBI Enterprises LTD
qmp.co.il Nehemia Uriel (QMP)
qronus.co.il Qronus (Mercury) Ltd.
qsound.co.il Ulpanei Q Sound Ltd.
qtext.co.il Dvir Software - Qtext
qualcomm.co.il Qualcom Israel
qualitau.co.il Qualitau - Semiconductor Industries Ltd.
quicksoft.co.il Quicksoft Marketing
raam.co.il Raam Communication 2000 Ltd.
raayonot.co.il raayonot ltd.
rad.co.il RAD Group
radcom.co.il RADCOM Ltd.
radguard.co.il RADGuard Ltd.
radio.co.il BARAK & TANDER
radisson-moriah.co.il Radisson Moriah Hotels
radix.co.il Radix Technologies Ltd.
radnet.co.il Radnet Ltd.
rafael.co.il Rafael Haifa
ralco.co.il Techno-Ralco ltd
| ramada-tel-aviv.co.il Ramada Continental Hotel Tel Aviv
ramatrachel.co.il Hotel Ramat Rachel
ramdor.co.il Ramdor Computer Systems (1990) LTD.
ramotarazim.co.il focus
| ranex.co.il Ranex
rannet.co.il RaNNet InterNet services
rapaport.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
rapnet.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
ravon.co.il Ravon Electronics LTD.
raz.co.il Raz computers
raz-hair.co.il RAZ
rdc.co.il Rafael Development Corporation LTD.
rdt.co.il RDT Ltd. - Ankor computers
| readymix.co.il Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd.
real-astate.co.il Maxnet LTD
real-estate.co.il Maxnet LTD
realestate.co.il FANTECH Israel LTD.
realtech.co.il RealTech Software [1995] Ltd.
realtime.co.il Multimedia Museum
| realvision.co.il Real Vision Ltd.
record.co.il Record Quality Films
redsea.co.il Yam Magazine
redseasports.co.il Red sea sports club- Eilat
regaim.co.il Regaim Ltd
regard.co.il MER Corporation (1982) Ltd.
regent.co.il Regent Tours Ltd.
| rehitim.co.il Style Rahit.
reliable.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
| remax.co.il Impact
renaissance.co.il Renaissance Computer Systems Ltd.
reshet.co.il Dapey Reshet
| restaurant.co.il Michael Andrew
| revtour.co.il Revadim Tourism and Vacations
rieger.co.il Arie Rieger
rimed.co.il Rimed LTD
rimon.co.il Rimon Bookds Ltd
rimon-tours.co.il Rimon Tours Ltd
rinat.co.il Rinat Computing Systems Ltd
rishonet.co.il Chief Israeli Communication Systems
rit.co.il Rit Ltd.
rlink.co.il Routelink
| rmc.co.il Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd.
rmm.co.il Padani Lustig Holdings Ltd.
rnb.co.il R&B Moulds Ltd.
robomatix.co.il Robomatix Technologies Ltd.
robotec.co.il Eshed Robotec
rokar.co.il Rokar International
roller.co.il Moshe Menashe
rom-guide.co.il Rom Publisher
ron.co.il Ron LTD.
rooster.co.il Rooster ltd
rosenet.co.il RoseNet - Vered Giladi
rosenhoiz.co.il G. Rosenhoiz Holdings Ltd.
rosh1.co.il YEDIOTH AHRONOTH
ross.co.il Ross Semiconductors (Israel) Ltd.
rotal.co.il Rotal LTD
rotem.co.il Rotem Moshe Wngineering & Industrial
| rotem-m.co.il Rotem
rotemi.co.il Rotem Industries Ltd.
rothschild-center.co.il rothschild center
rover.co.il Eastem Automobile Marketing (1994) Ltd
rqs.co.il RQS
rsl.co.il RSL Electronics Ltd.
rst.co.il RST Software Industries Ltd.
rte.co.il R.T.E Real Time Environment
rts.co.il Relational Technology Systems
rtset.co.il Pixel Technologies
run.co.il RUN Ltd.
runshare.co.il Run Ltd.
runtcp.co.il Run Ltd.
rvm.co.il R.V.M. computers LTD.
sababa.co.il studio ben ami
sabra-marine.co.il Sabra Marine Shipping Ltd
sabres.co.il Planet Communication LTD.
sadna.co.il R.A Graphic Design Workshop LTD
sagantec.co.il Sagantec Israel Ltd.
sagy.co.il Sagy International Ltd.
sahar.co.il Sahar (Securities) LTD
sahar-ins.co.il Sahar Hevra Israeli LeBituach
sale.co.il Singet Ltd.
sale-net.co.il Israeli Internet Club
sam-philipe.co.il Sam Philipe
sandisk.co.il SanDisk Israel Ltd
sapiens.co.il Sapiens Technologies
| sassonkin.co.il Alon Sassonkin
satec.co.il Satec Ltd.
save-net.co.il Save-net Ltd.
savionet.co.il Alon Sassonkin
savyonet.co.il Alon Sassonkin
saymar.co.il Saymar LTD.
scandal.co.il Israeli Internet Club
scanvec.co.il Scanvec Co. (1990)
sch.co.il Shastovits ltd. israel
schema.co.il Schema Ltd.
schneider.co.il Alexander Schneider Ltd.
schtools.co.il S.C.H LTd
scops.co.il Makh-Shevet LTD
scopus.co.il scopus
sd.co.il See Technologies
sea.co.il Sea Multimedia
seanet.co.il Shoval Systems
search.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
seasons.co.il Seasons Hotel (Natanya)
| seat.co.il Seat
secure.co.il Michel Abboud
securit.co.il Securit Group, Computer Security
security.co.il Doryanet LTD.
sela.co.il Sela
sela-semi.co.il Sela Semiconduters
| selector.co.il Selector
seniornet.co.il Seniornet
services.co.il Alain Golan-Goldberg technical services
sesp.co.il Special Electronic Security Products Ltd
set.co.il Set Servisses
sexphone.co.il K.T Kol Communication
| sexshow.co.il B.G Sales Engine ltd.
sfarim.co.il Oved Blass
sfarimtovim.co.il Oved Blass
sgh.co.il S.G.H Multimedia & Video editing
sgi.co.il SGI
sgm.co.il SGM Computers Ltd
shach.co.il shach engineers
shahak.co.il Shahak Ltd. Diamond Tools
shahal.co.il Shahal - Health services
shai.co.il Shai - Architectural Design Systems
shaked.co.il Shaked Software (1982) Ltd.
shaldor.co.il Financial consulting
shamara.co.il Shamara Systems Ltd.
shamtan.co.il Gil company for color distribute
shana-tova.co.il Adiphone Tel-Aviv
shani.co.il Shani Technologies
shanyray.co.il Shanyray Technologies Ltd.
shape.co.il Shape - Business Presentations
shapiro.co.il Shapiro computer graphics
sharabany-doors.co.il Sharabany Doors
sharat.co.il Baldev Ltd.
sharenet.co.il Business And Community Comm. LTD
sharit.co.il Sarit Bidud
sharnoa.co.il Sharnoa Computerized Machines Ltd.
sharon.co.il The Sharon Hotel
sharon-tours.co.il Sharon Tours International LTD
| sharonit.co.il SHARONIT
sharp.co.il Techno-Ralco ltd
shaula.co.il Shaula Haitner
shavit.co.il Shavit
| shay.co.il Shay Computers
| shchori.co.il Shchori Cellular Communication ltd.
shd.co.il S.H. Ingenirring
shells.co.il Shells Interactive Film-Art LTD.
shemayisrael.co.il Jen Communications
shemesh.co.il Aufgang Computer Consultants
| sherut.co.il The Internet Sherut
shevah.co.il Shevah Blowers LTD.
shf.co.il S.H.F Computers
| shiduchim.co.il El Hayad
shigur.co.il Shigur Express
shikun-ovdim.co.il Shikun Ovdim
shilav.co.il Shilav ltd.
shiloah-harel.co.il Shiloah-Harel Ltd.
shiluv.co.il Shiluv
shipping.co.il Shai Publications Ltd.
shira.co.il Shira Computers LTd.
shiran.co.il SHIRAN - Israeli Multiple Listing Service
shlomocohen.co.il Dr Shlomo Cohen & Associates law firm
shoes.co.il GALI Shoes Industries
shonut.co.il Shonut - Probabilistic Solutions Ltd.
shooting.co.il Computing and Hardware Services
shop.co.il Singet Ltd.
shopclub.co.il Dr-Fischer products
shopping.co.il Singet Ltd.
shoresh.co.il Shoresh Hotel
show.co.il NetVision Trade-Show
show-room.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
| shr.co.il SHR Emergency Services
shuk.co.il Jacob Richman
shukis-id.co.il SHuki's INternet Delight
shvooong-fec.co.il Aci Entertainment LTD.
siam.co.il Siam Divers
sigma.co.il Sigma Chemicals
| signon.co.il Signon Tourist Events & Promotions
silentalk.co.il PM1 Software Development
silicom.co.il Silicom
silmet.co.il Silmet Ltd.
silvernet.co.il Silver Net
silvertouch.co.il Yisumim N.S. Advanced Tech. Ltd.
simonwiesel.co.il Simon & Wiesel Insurance
simplex.co.il Simplex Ltd.
simtech.co.il Simtech Advanced Training & Simulation Systems
singet.co.il Singet Ltd.
singles.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
sintec.co.il Com Advanced Systems Ltd.
sirius.co.il Sirius Technologies, LTD
sisanit.co.il Sisanit Marketing Ltd.
sit.co.il SIT Ltd.
| sitcom.co.il Sitcom Computer Communication
site.co.il Scalable Solutions
site-effect.co.il Site Effect Ltd.
sitevision.co.il Sitevision
sivan.co.il Sivan Computer School
sivan-north.co.il Sivan Computer
sivanet.co.il shoval systems
sivuv.co.il Internet advertising
skye.co.il Skye Software & System
skytours.co.il Sky Israclub Ltd.
slink.co.il Smart-Link Ltd.
smartsol.co.il Smart Solutions Ltd.
smrtbld.co.il ECCA show - Intel's cube (temporary)-NV
sns.co.il SNS News Service
snsnews.co.il Jen Com
sofnet.co.il Sofnet
softchip.co.il SoftChip Israel Ltd.
softel.co.il Softel
| softlink.co.il SoftLink Ltd.
softov.co.il Software and Networking Consulting
softsrcs.co.il Software Sources
soglowek.co.il Soglowek LTD
sogo.co.il Sogo Electronics ltd.
solbo.co.il Solel Boheh Building and Infra. Ltd
solomon.co.il Solomon
solomont.co.il Jay Solomont
| sonol.co.il Sonol Israel Ltd.
sony.co.il Isfar Electronics
| soroptimist.co.il Soroptimist
soundesigns.co.il soundesigns
sp.co.il Gal Megasoft Ltd.
spacetech.co.il Spacetech Ltd.
spagttim.co.il Spagetim
spectrum.co.il Spectrum Ltd.
spegas.co.il Spegas Industies Ltd.
spl.co.il SPL
sport.co.il Internet Business Marketing
spot.co.il Spot Communications
sprinco.co.il Sprinco
sqlink.co.il SQLink
sr-israel.co.il Samuel-Rozenbaum Diamond Manu. & Export
srugo.co.il Srugo Machines Engineering Ltd
| stakplast.co.il STAK PLAST Ltd.
standardpoor.co.il M.G.M International Publications Ltd
stardust.co.il Stardust Multimedia Ltd.
| start-ups.co.il T.V.S. Internet Marketing ltd.
starten.co.il Starten Technologies l.t.d
startup.co.il Startup
stav.co.il G. Stav Information Management & Design
stc.co.il Sanford T.Colb Patent Law firm
steeprock.co.il Steeprock Diamonds ltd.
steimatzky.co.il Steimatzky Ltd.
stereo-plus.co.il Stereo Plus
| stereo-point.co.il stereo point
stggroup.co.il STG
stier.co.il I. I. Stier Group, L.T.D.
stm.co.il S.T.M Middleast Agencies Ltd.
store.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
strauss.co.il Strauss Israel
strudel.co.il A CyberCenter
sts.co.il Cadcomp Ltd.
stsoft.co.il STS Software Systems (1993) Ltd.
studionet.co.il Tirosh Studio
studio106.co.il Studio 106 LTD.
style.co.il Art-In communication Ltd
sufa.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
sun.co.il Sun Electronics Ltd.
sunrider.co.il Sunrider
suntours.co.il SunTours Travel & Tourist Agency L.T.D.
super-bonus.co.il Super Bonus
super-house.co.il Super-House
superdimension.co.il Superdimension Ltd.
superpharm.co.il SuperPharm
supersol.co.il Supersol Ltd.
superstore.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
supertec.co.il Supertec Electronics
support.co.il Artaxia Ltd
surf.co.il Surf Ltd.
surf-point-inbar.co.il Surf point - Wind Surfboards
surfersparadise.co.il Surfers Paradise
suzuki.co.il Machshirey Tnuaa (Auto Import)
svt.co.il Sophisview Technologies Ltd.
sybase.co.il Mashabim Software Resources Ltd.
symbolper.co.il Symbol Peres Ltd.
| synapse.co.il Synapse Analytica & Strategy
synergix.co.il Synergix LTD - Drug design
synergy.co.il Synergy Ltd
synopsis.co.il Synopsis Systems ltd.
synopsys.co.il Synopsys, Inc.
synthesis.co.il Synthesis Communication Ltd.
sys.co.il Whitecom Systems
| syscom.co.il Syscom Computing ltd.
systematics.co.il Systematics
systemd.co.il Udi Ohar Software
s4software.co.il S 4 Software
tabs.co.il MER Corporation (1982) Ltd.
tactline.co.il Tactline Ltd.
tadiad.co.il Tadiad Computer System
tadin.co.il Tadin - Tal advanced instruments Ltd
tadir.co.il Tadir, Advance Technologies
tadiran.co.il Tadiran Telecommunications, Ltd.
tafnit-wind.co.il Tafnit Wind Ltd.
taglit.co.il TAGLIT Tourism Wholesale Ltd.
tahal.co.il TAHAL (Tichnun Ha'Maim Le'Israeel)
take-away.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
talbrody.co.il Tal Brody Agencies
taldor.co.il Taldor Ltd.
talia.co.il Talia Technology Ltd.
talkie.co.il CBS Computers Business Sciences LTD
tamal.co.il T.M.L Microcomputrs LTD.
tamar.co.il TAMAR
tamat.co.il Tamat TTB Ltd.
tami.co.il Telma Food Industries
tami-imi.co.il IMI (TAMI) Institute for R&D
tamir-cohen.co.il Tamir-Cohen Jacobson Ltd (Advertizing)
| tamuseum.co.il Tel-Aviv Art museum
tapuz.co.il The comprehensive list of Israeli WWW sites
target.co.il target interactive multimedia
tarmil.co.il TARMIL Tourism Wholesale Ltd.
taro.co.il Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
tase.co.il Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange
tashtit.co.il Tashtit Construction Machinery LTD.
tat.co..il TAT Technologies Ltd.
tavas.co.il TVS Internet Marketing Ltd.
tavnicol.co.il Tavnicol Ltd
| tax.co.il NetTours
tchelet.co.il Tchelet Systems
tcltek.co.il TclTek Ltd.
| tcpip.co.il Run Ltd.
tct.co.il T.C.T Technology Center Tamar
tcx.co.il TC Exports Ltd.
tds.co.il Training & Documentation Solutions Ltd.
tdsoft.co.il BridgeNet
team.co.il Team Ltd.
teamcom.co.il Tim Computers LTD
tech.co.il Chief technical domain
technet.co.il Technet Computers LTD.
techni-info.co.il E. Hefetz Technical Publishing
technofile.co.il Technofile
techvision.co.il Techvision
tedea-huntleigh.co.il Tedea-Huntleigh International Ltd.
tefahot.co.il Bank Tefahot Ltd.
teitan.co.il Doran Software Technolegies Ltd.
tekem.co.il Advanced Technology Ltd.
tekhelet.co.il Ptil Tekhelet
tel-con.co.il Tel-Con
| telad.co.il Telad Jerusalem Studios
teldan.co.il Teldan Informaation Systems LTD
telebank.co.il Bank Discont LeIsrael Ltd.
| telecode.co.il Telecode Computers Ltd.
| telecomm.co.il Eldad Galker
teledata.co.il Teledata communications Ltd.
telefire.co.il telefire fire and gas detectors ltd.
telegate.co.il Telegate LTD. Global Access Technology
telekesher.co.il BALU LTD
telem.co.il Barcode Computers Ltd.
teleop.co.il Teleop
| teleshivuk-nova.co.il Teleshivuk
teletel.co.il Teletel
teletron.co.il Teletron
| televideo.co.il Kibutz Gezer
teleview.co.il Teleview
television.co.il BARAK & TANDER
telhi.co.il Tel-Hi Networks Ltd
telrad.co.il Telrad
telsys.co.il Telsys Electronic Engineering Ltd.
telworld.co.il Communication Services
tel177.co.il Card Guard
tel972.co.il Card Guard
temple.co.il Temple software
tempo.co.il Beverages
teracom.co.il Teracom
tergity.co.il Tegrity (Mercury) Ltd.
terra.co.il Terra Computers Ltd.
terse.co.il Terse Systems LTD
terse-web.co.il Terse Systems Ltd.
tescom.co.il Tescom Testing Computer Ltd.
teva.co.il Teva Ltd.
| tevel.co.il Tevel
the-island.co.il Shikun Ovdim
therapy.co.il Personet, People & Services Network
thewaytohappiness.co.il Author Services, Inc.
thrifty.co.il Shlomo Car Rental (thrifty)
tici.co.il Tici Ltd.
| tidhar.co.il Tidhar - build and enterprise ltd.
tigernet.co.il Tiger Communication Ltd.
til.co.il Til
tiltan.co.il Tiltan Computer Center Ltd.
time.co.il Ribua Ha'Zman Ltd
tis.co.il T.I.S. - Top Image Systems Ltd.
tivall.co.il Tivall Ltd.
| tivall1.co.il Tivall (1993) ltd.
tivuch.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
tkg.co.il The Kernel Group Inc.
tlshivuk-nova.co.il Teleshivuk
tlv.co.il Trendline LTD (Kav Manche)
tm.co.il Reinhold Cohn and Partners
tmi.co.il T.M.I Systems LTD
tmura.co.il tmura
| tnn.co.il TNN Networks Ltd.
tnuva.co.il tnuva
| tnuva-com.co.il Tnuva Computers
tocumen.co.il TOCUMEN
tollmans.co.il Tollman's (Israel) l.t.d
tombit.co.il Elonet Ltd.
toner.co.il Toner laser-tech ltd, tel aviv
top.co.il Top Internet
| top-tech.co.il TOP TECHNOLOGIES (85) LTD.
topcom.co.il TopCom ltd.
topnet.co.il Top Com Computer Systems
toptech.co.il TOPTECH
top10.co.il Accordnet Ltd.
toranet.co.il VENTURA - Internet advertising
toranet1.co.il Toranet ltd.
toren.co.il Toren Insurance Agencies Ltd.
total.co.il Total Grafics LTD
totemplus.co.il Komda Data and Comunication Ltd
| tour-israel.co.il omni-pro
tourism.co.il Macom Networking Ltd.
tourist.co.il Macom Networking Ltd.
touristguide.co.il Israel Tourist Guide Magazine
tours.co.il Site - Scalable Solutions
tovna.co.il Tovna
toyoram.co.il ToyoRam Electronics Ltd
toyota.co.il Toyota Ltd.
toys.co.il Alodan Computerized Enterprizes Ltd.
tpm.co.il TPM Ltd.
trade.co.il BARAK & TANDER
trademark.co.il Reinhold Cohn and Partners
trademarks.co.il Reinhold Cohn and Partners
tradenet.co.il InfraTherm Ltd.
traffic.co.il Traffic - Rent a Car
transclal.co.il Transclal Ltd
transelectric.co.il Vgraph Ltd.
translation.co.il Technical Translations
transoft.co.il Transoft Limited
travel.co.il Odysseus Multimedia Channels Ltd.
travelling.co.il Singet Ltd.
travelnet.co.il Bazak Travelnet Travel Company
trendline.co.il Trendline (Kav Manche)
| trends.co.il Trendlines International
tritech.co.il Tritech ltd.
| trust.co.il The Bank Leumi le Israel Trust Company Ltd.
tsi.co.il Terse Systems LTd
tsl.co.il Tower Semiconductors Ltd.
tti.co.il Team Telecom Inc.
ttr.co.il TTR Technologies
tuborg.co.il Tuborg Beer, Israel
tucows.co.il Netvision
turbuhaler.co.il ASTRA AB
turinet.co.il Dr-Fischer products
tuvia.co.il Marganiot Ltd.
tv.co.il Pixel Multimedia
tvnet.co.il T.V.net
tvtel.co.il TvTel
twt.co.il Tadiran Wireless Communications Ltd.
twth.co.il Author Services, Inc.
ubi.co.il Bank Igud
ubique.co.il Ubique Ltd.
uds.co.il U.D.S International Ltd
ufo.co.il Internet Business Marketing
ultimus.co.il Ultimus Ltd.
ultramind.co.il Ultramind International Ltd.
ultranet.co.il Ultra Net
umi.co.il UMI
umi4u.co.il UMI
unirom.co.il Unirom LTD
unitec.co.il Unitec Technologies R.S. Ltd.
unitours.co.il Unitours Israel Ltd.
update.co.il Update Data
upgrade.co.il Upgrade Ltd.
upp.co.il University Publishing Project Ltd.
ups.co.il UPS Israel - International Couriers
v-secret-center.co.il V Secret Center
vacation.co.il Macom Networking Ltd.
valmet.co.il Valmet Oy
vargus.co.il Vargus LTd
| vayer.co.il Vayer Group Ltd
vci.co.il VCI -Ventura Communications Internet Israel
vcon.co.il Vcon Ltd.
vcs.co.il VCS Virtual Commerce Services LTD.
vdc.co.il Vectronics Ltd.
vdo.co.il AGE - Computational Graphics Ltd.
vectronics.co.il Vectronics Ltd.
| venera.co.il Venera.
ventura.co.il S.O.Ventura Ltd.
verdeco.co.il Verdeco Technologies Ltd
vered.co.il Vered Systems Ltd
| veritel.co.il Veritel Technologies Inc.
| veritelnet.co.il Veritel Technologies Inc.
vertical.co.il Vertical Ltd.
vetrella.co.il Vatrella-Slepter
viar.co.il V.R. Home Shoping Ltd
videosonic.co.il VideoSonic On-Line Service
village.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
| vilnai.co.il Vilnai Communication and Advertising Ltd.
vip.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
virtual.co.il Virtual Jerusalem (WebSoft Ltd.)
virtual-reality.co.il Netmor - Computers
virtualia.co.il Publinrt LTd
| virtue.co.il Virtue Ltd.
visa.co.il CAL Israel
vishayilh.co.il Vishay Israel
vishayiln.co.il Vishay Israel North Ltd.
vita.co.il Vita food industries
vivi.co.il Shani Technologies LTD.
vks.co.il V.K.S. Information
vocaltec.co.il Vocaltec Ltd.
vod.co.il Bezeq Video-On-Line (Holon)
| volvo.co.il Volvo AB
vr.co.il Netmor Ltd.
vrml.co.il Netmor - Computers
vsoft.co.il Vsoft - Software with Vision Ltd.
vw-audi.co.il Champion Motors Ltd.
w.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
wagtail.co.il Piotr Pliszke
walden.co.il Walden Israel Ltd
walla.co.il Teletel Communation Channels Ltd.
wanted.co.il Maxnet LTD
| wcm.co.il Wolfson Clore Mayer Corporation Ltd.
wdc.co.il Waltsman Diamonds
web.co.il ABEL Brawernik Ltd.
web-developer.co.il Mecklermedia
web-week.co.il Mecklermedia
webcenter.co.il Web Center Ltd
webdesign.co.il Israel Webdesign
webdeveloper.co.il Mecklermedia
weblink.co.il Weblink-International
webmaster.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
website.co.il INTERNITY LTD
websoft.co.il WebSoft Ltd.
| webstream.co.il WebStream
webweek.co.il Mecklermedia
wedding.co.il Art-In
wednet.co.il V-Graph Ltd
weinroth.co.il Weinroth
weizman.co.il Weizman Technical Writing Ltd.
| wexler.co.il Wexler Ltd.
wfd.co.il Warshavsky Freilich Dover
widecom.co.il Widecom Ltd.
windin.co.il Windin (Lawyers' Club)
winflow.co.il winflow
winhelp.co.il winhelp
winsite.co.il Winsite Ltd.
wintra.co.il Wintra Ltd
wisepack.co.il Israel Net Guide Ltd.
wizcom.co.il Wizcom Technologies Ltd
wiztec.co.il Wiztec Solutions Ltd.
wjn.co.il religous web pages
wol.co.il Netune communication services
wordpower.co.il WordPower LTd
| worknet.co.il NeTune Communication Services
world-courier-il.co.il World Courier Israel
wow.co.il ExcellNet Ltd.
writepoint.co.il WritePoint
wrs.co.il Wind River Systems Israel
ww.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
wxiibr.co.il Israel Institute for Biological Research
xcase.co.il Resolution Ltd.
xpert.co.il Xpert Unix Systems Ltd.
xpress.co.il Hed Arzi Multimedia Ltd.
xpressed.co.il Hed Arzi Multimedia Ltd.
xs4all.co.il XS4ALL Internet BV
xtl.co.il XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
yad-net.co.il Yad-Net Network Installation and Support
yadmordechay.co.il Kibutz Yad mordechay website
yahalom.co.il Rapaport Communications (Israel) Ltd.
yahav.co.il Bank Yahav
yahoo.co.il Oblisc Computers Ltd.
yamba.co.il Shani Technologies Ltd.
yamna.co.il Yamna ltd
yanex.co.il Yanex Computing Spaces ltd.
yanir.co.il Yanir Systems LTD.
yanshuf.co.il Yanshuf Architecture
yaronmor.co.il Yaron Mor
yashir.co.il I.D.I - Israel Direct Insurance LTD
yatedneeman.co.il religous web pages
yavnet.co.il Oak Computer Systems LTD.
yavneton.co.il Haycint Ltd.
yazamco.co.il Yazamco Corp Ltd
yeda.co.il Yeda Computers Ltd.
yedatech.co.il Yeda School of Hi-Tech Studies
yedioth.co.il Yediot Aharonot Israel
yediothbooks.co.il Yedioth Publications
yehuda.co.il Arad-Tamar Computering Center
yel.co.il Y.E.L LAB
yellow.co.il Moshe Cohen
yellowpages.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
yellowpages-israel.co.il Yellow Pages Publications Ltd.
yellowweb.co.il Virnic Lifshin, adevertising
yemenite-art.co.il BEN-ZION DAVID Yemenite Art l.t.d
yes.co.il Yes
yesh.co.il Moltidesign LTD.
yissum.co.il Yessum - Development of research
ylr.co.il YLR
| ymca3arch.co.il YMCA 3 Arches Hotel
yofitours.co.il Yofi Tours
yokneamegido.co.il R.C.Yokneam-Megido
| yonah.co.il Yonah Engel
you.co.il Me & You ltd.
| youngsystem.co.il Young Alum Ltd.
youth.co.il Agmonet Ltd.
yps.co.il Yeda Print System
| yts.co.il Y.T.S. Systems Ltd.
yuldesign.co.il Yul design
yuli.co.il Tirosh Studio
zag.co.il Zag Ltd.
zag-law.co.il Zissman, Aharoni, Gire. Attorney Office.
zahav.co.il Ariel Shefer
zaltzman.co.il Zaltzman Offers
zannex.co.il Zannex Securities Ltd.
zapa.co.il Zapa Digital Arts
zapex.co.il Zapex Technologies
zara.co.il GOASAM, S.A..
| zaragroup.co.il GOASAM, S.A.
zehavab.co.il Studio Zehava Benjamin Design And Production
zeller.co.il Zeller Eblagon Leasing Ltd.
zen.co.il Zen Research
zf.co.il Zur Fridman, Law Offices
zigzag.co.il UMI Ltd
zim.co.il ZIM
zinkal.co.il Zinkal Aluminum Industries Ltd.
zion.co.il ZION Insurance company Ltd.
ziontours.co.il ZionTours
zion100.co.il IBM Israel
zodiac.co.il Zodiac
zohar.co.il Zohar Dalia Detergent Factory
| zohar-realestate.co.il Zohar RealEstate
zomet.co.il Torah & Science Institute
zoola.co.il Shani Technologies Information Ltd.
zoran.co.il Zoran Microelectronics Ltd.
zplusplus.co.il Z plus plus communication and systems Ltd.
zstarr.co.il Zstarr Communications Inc.
zvia.co.il Shaked Computer Systems Ltd.
| zyxel.co.il Live 5 - Computers
100fm.co.il Radius Broadcast LTD
102fm.co.il Radio Tel-Aviv
103fm.co.il Non stop radio
1075fm.co.il Radio Haifa
| 2amdev.co.il 2AM
3d-files.co.il Amir Glinik Mashinery & computer graphics
3dvsystems.co.il 3DV Systems Ltd
3meg.co.il 3 Meg Power Systems Ltd
4sale.co.il Art-In
90fm.co.il Emtza Haderech

agri.gov.il Ministry of Agriculture
ashkelon.gov.il Ashkelon City Hall
bankisrael.gov.il Bank Of Israel HQ
beit-eli.gov.il Beit-Eli
btl.gov.il Bituah Leumi
cbp.gov.il Center For Business Promotion
cbs.gov.il Central Bureau of Statistics
court.gov.il Israel Supreme Court
defence.gov.il Ministry of Defence
education.gov.il Ministry of Education - Israel
edu-negev.gov.il The Education Ministry - bedouin education
energy.gov.il Ministry of Energy
export.gov.il Israel Export Institute
gshmuel.gov.il Givat Shmuel
gsi.gov.il Geological Survey of Israel
haifa.gov.il City of Haifa Municupality
health.gov.il Ministry of Health
iia.gov.il Israel Airport Authority
iibr.gov.il Israel Institute for Biological Research
israbank.gov.il Bank of Israel
israel.gov.il The Government of Israel
israel-industry-trade.gov.il Israel Ministry of Industry and Trade
israel-info.gov.il Info Dept. Foreign Ministry
israel-mfa.gov.il Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs
iis.gov.il Info Dept. Foreign Ministry
itpolicy.gov.il Ministry of Finance
jtmt.gov.il Tochnit Av LeTachbura - Jerusalem
knesset.gov.il Knesset Israel - Israel Parliament
kranoth.gov.il Kranoth Hishtalmut LeOvdei Horaha
ladpc.gov.il Local Authorities Data Proc. Center Ltd.
lapam.gov.il Lapam - Goverment Advertising Agency
meteo-serv.gov.il Israeli Meteorological Services
mmi.gov.il Israel Lands Authority
| moc.gov.il Ministry of Communications
mod.gov.il Israeli Ministry of Defense
mof.gov.il Ministry of Finance
mofa.gov.il Foreign Affairs Ministry
mof-capital.gov.il The Ministry of Finance - Commissioner of
most.gov.il Ministry of Science and the Arts
motzkin.gov.il City of Kiryat Motzkin
m-adumim.gov.il Ma'ale Adumim Municipality
nazareth2000.gov.il HaLishka Hamemshaltit LeTayarut
netanyalib.gov.il Netanya Municipality
netshean.gov.il Merkazia Pedgogit Bet Shean.
nioi.gov.il National Insurance of Israel
parliament.gov.il Knesset Israel- Israel Parliament
rafael.gov.il Rafael, Haifa
religinfoserv.gov.il Ministry of Religious Affairs
shaam.gov.il Shaam - Ministery of Agriculture
soreq.gov.il Nahal Soreq Nuclear Research Center
tel-aviv.gov.il Tel Aviv City Municipality

knay.alona.k12.il Kefar Hanoar Alonai Yitzhak
amalnet.k12.il AMAL
ort-melton.bat-yam.k12.il Ort Melton Tech. High School & College
makif-d.beersheva.k12.il Tichon Makif D
nevnet.etzion.k12.il Newe Hana High-School at Gush Etzion
| kadoorie.galil.k12.il Kadoorie Agricultural School
misgav.galil.k12.il Misgav Community School
w-angle.galil.k12.il Wide Angle
savatz.givataim.k12.il Shimon Ben-Tzvi High School
agrischool.hadera.k12.il Agricultural Secondary School
democratic.hadera.k12.il School of Democracy - Hadera
yamah.hadera.k12.il Yamah High school (yamah village)
alliance.haifa.k12.il Alliance High School
alon.hasharon.k12.il Alon High School
american.hasharon.k12.il AMERICAN SCHOOL
ben-gurion.hasharon.k12.il Kiryat Chinuch B.G. - Hemek-Hefer
aleh.herzlia.k12.il "Aleh" Academy for Science, Herzlia
hankin.holon.k12.il Hankin College
yamach.holon.k12.il Merkaz Lehinuch Technology (Holon)
gilo.jlm.k12.il Gilo Comprehensive High School
gonen.jlm.k12.il Givat Gonen Public School
leyada.jlm.k12.il Hebrew University High School
shalon.k-gat.k12.il Shalon High School
aleh.lod.k12.il "Aleh" Academy for Science, Lod
mevaseret.mevaseret.k12.il Mevaseret junior high school
environment.negev.k12.il Ramat-Hanegev School of Environ. Studies
eshel.negev.k12.il Eshel-Hanasi High-School
blich.ramat-gan.k12.il Tichon Blich Ramat-Gan
yalon.rishon.k12.il Yigal Alon School
yigal-alon.rishon.k12.il Yigal Alon High School
savyon.savyon.k12.il Tichon Makiph Yehudi Savyon
lehava.shomron.k12.il Ulpanat Lehava
ironi-a.tlv.k12.il Ironi-A High School
ironi-tet.tlv.k12.il Ironi Tet Tel Aviv High School
tzaitlin.tlv.k12.il Tzaitling High School
teva.tlv.k12.il Teva School
carmel.zvulun.k12.il Carmel-Zvulun High School

access.net.il Euronet Digital Communications
actcom.net.il Actcom, Ltd.
active.net.il Actcom, Ltd.
advantis.net.il IBM Israel
attgold.net.il Goldnet Communication Services
digital.net.il Digital Israel
goldnet.net.il Goldnet
ibm.net.il IBM Israel
iix.net.il Israeli Internet eXchange
infolink.net.il Infolink Ltd.
infonet.net.il NMT Communication & Information Routes Ltd.
inter.net.il Internet Gold - Euronet Digital Comm.
isra.net.il ISRASRV - The Israeli Internet Center - 2000
israsrv.net.il Israserv Ltd.
multinet.net.il NMT Communication & Information Routes Ltd.
net.net.il Netvision Ltd, Haifa
netmedia.net.il NetMedia Ltd.
netvision.net.il Netvision Ltd.
news.net.il Netvision Ltd, Haifa
nv.net.il Netvision Ltd.

aaci.org.il Association of Americans & Canadians in Israel
adam.org.il Adam community center (Zippori)
aidsnews.org.il Jerusalem AIDS Project
alon.org.il Alon's Home Network
alternativ.org.il The Ach-Sav foundation
amcha.org.il John Amcha
amit.org.il Ami"t Women organization
amzi.org.il Vered Systems Ltd
animals-aid.org.il Tnu LeCahyot Lichyot
antidrugs.org.il Anti Drugs Authority
arad-inst.org.il WUJS Institute - Arad
arnon.org.il Arnon Cohen - Modi'in Zahav LTD.
as400club.org.il Vered Systems Ltd
atari.org.il Atari Blues BBS
atheism.org.il Israely Atheist Society
atheist.org.il Ariel Brosh
| autonarchy.org.il Akiva Orr Home Network
avni.org.il Avni Institute of fine arts
awis.org.il Association for Well Being of Israel Soldiers
babylonjewry.org.il Babylon Jewry Museum
bard.org.il Marc Volovic
beit-halochem.org.il Zahal Disabled Veterans Organization
beit-israel.org.il Beit Israel Jewish Organization
beitar-jerusalem.org.il David Frenkiel, Optimedia Ltd.
bh.org.il Beth Hatefutsoth - Museum of the Jewish Diaspora
birds.org.il Society for protection of nature in Israel
bofh.org.il Steve Birnbaum - Bastard Operator From Hell
breslov.org.il Organization of Chasidei Breslov
| britcoun.org.il The British Council
bsf.org.il BSF
bwc.org.il Bahai World Center
cabri.org.il Kibutz Cabri
camera.org.il Camera Obscura
campariel.org.il Camp Ariel
cancer.org.il Israeli Cancer Association
carmel.org.il Chief Israeli Communications
chabad.org.il Chassiduth Chabad
chabadcenter.org.il Chabad Lubavitch Tel Aviv
chabadhouse.org.il Chassiduth Chabad
chabad1.org.il Tzeiri Agudat Chabad
chamber.org.il Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce
chief-rabbinate.org.il Chief Rabbinate of Israel
cine.org.il Cinematheque Israel Film Archive
| cinema.org.il The Tel Aviv Cinematheque
colman.org.il College of Management
common.org.il Vered Systems Ltd
dalia.org.il Kibbutz Dalia
democracy.org.il Macom Networking Ltd.
diamonds.org.il Israeli Diamond Institute
dianetics.org.il Dianetics and Scientology College of Israel
diaspora-museum.org.il Beth Hatefutsoth - Museum of the Jew. Diaspora
dorshalom.org.il Friendly society - Dor Shalom
drybones.org.il LKP Ltd.
e-barak.org.il Citizens for Ehud Barak
ecf.org.il Economic Cooperation Foundation
efrat.org.il C.R.I.B
engel.org.il Engel Barak
etzion.org.il Yeshivat Har Etzion
freeloan.org.il The Israel Free Loan Association
galaxy.org.il The Galaxy BBS
galil.org.il Maalot-Tarshicha Community Ctr
galilee.org.il Partnership 2000
| gamla.org.il Gamla Preservation Organization
genius.org.il Chief Israeli Communications
| geula.org.il Beit Chabad Bat Yam
| gfh.org.il Ghetto Fighters House
| gifres.org.il German-Israeli Foundation
golan.org.il Golan Residence Committee
goldberg.org.il Goldberg's Home Network
hadassah.org.il Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem
hadassah-hcci.org.il Hadassah Public Relations
hadassah-y-j.org.il Hadassah Organization
hadassays.org.il Hadassah Youth Services
hagilboa.org.il Regional Council - Hagilboa
haifa121-coc.org.il Haifa Chamber of Commerce
hakotel.org.il Yeshivat Hakotel
handicapped.org.il IDF Handicapped Organization
harhabayit.org.il Harhabayit - Virtual Jerusalem
hatzolah.org.il Hatzolah Jerusalem
hebron.org.il The Jewish Community Of Hebron
heritage.org.il Heritage House Jewish educ. youth hostel
heseg.org.il Heseg
hiker.org.il Hitchhikers BBS
histadrut.org.il Vaad Hapoel- Histadrut Haklalit
iaa.org.il Israel Advertising Union
iaei.org.il Israel Association of Electronics Industries
iami.org.il Israeli Inst. for Space & Aviation Med.
iash.org.il Israeli Association of Software Houses
iasps.org.il Inst. for Advanced Strategic & Political Studies
icej.org.il International Christian Embassy Jerusalem
iciba.org.il Cultural Institute Israel-Ibero America
icl.org.il ICL - Israeli Center for Libraries
icpa.org.il Institute of CPA's in Israel
idi.org.il Israel Democracy Institute
igud.org.il Igud Ha-Mefarsemim
imch.org.il IMCH
imj.org.il Israel Museum
| incubators.org.il Technological Incubators
industry.org.il Israel Export Institute
innernet.org.il Innernet magazine: Jewish monthly
irc.org.il MATIMOP
| irvc.org.il Laniado
isoc.org.il Israeli Internet Society Chapter
israel-labor-party.org.il The Israeli Labor Party
israelforum.org.il The Israel Forum
israelhotels.org.il Israel Hotels Association
israntique.org.il Israel Antiquities Authority
itc.org.il Israel Tennis Center
| itu.org.il Israel Teachers Union
ja-wzo.org.il Jewish Agency/World Zionist Organisation
jajz-ed.org.il Pedagogic Center
jazo.org.il Jewish Agency Zionist Organization
jdc.org.il Joint Organization Israel
jew-arab-inst.org.il The Histadrut Jewish-Arab Institute, Beit Berl
jointnet.org.il Joint Israel
jordanvalley.org.il Jordan Valley Regional Council
kedma.org.il Kedma
keren-hayesod.org.il Keren Hayesod - United Israel Appeal
| kfaryarok.org.il Hakfar Hayarok
kh-uia.org.il Kern Hayesod
| kibutznet.org.il ISRASRV - The Israeli Internet Center - 2000
kishinev.org.il Freinds Of Kishinev Jewry
kkl.org.il Keren Kayemet LeIsrael
kotel.org.il The Western Wall Heritage Foundation
lamda.org.il LAMDA - Tech. & Science Education Ctr
liberal.org.il Noah Nissani
likud.org.il Likud
linux.org.il Israeli Linux Users' Association
lishka.org.il Chamber of Commerce & Ind. Haifa & North
livnot.org.il Livnot U'Lehibanot
love.org.il civil right and peace organization
lrhlibrary.org.il Author Services, Inc.
lronhubbard.org.il Dianetics and Scientology College of Israel
lronhubbardlibrary.org.il Author Services, Inc.
lshan.org.il Chamber of Commerce of Assoc. in Beit Shean
lubavitch.org.il Chassiduth Chabad
maccabiworld.org.il Maccabi World Union
madarom.org.il Amutat Keren Rashi
maltar.org.il Maalot-Tarshicha Community Ctr
mapam.org.il MAPAM
| mashiach.org.il Beit Chabad Bat Yam
matimop.org.il Israeli Industry Center for R&D
matnasim.org.il The Israeli Assoc. of Community Ctrs Ltd.
meir.org.il MEIR HOSPITAL
meretz.org.il Meretz.
mevaseret.org.il Merkaz Chinuch Mevaseret Zion
mishkenot.org.il Mishkenot Sha'ananim
mjp.org.il Beth Hatefutsoth - Museum of the Jewish Diaspora
mqg.org.il HaTnua LeMaan Ichut HaShilton BaIsrael
| mssociety.org.il HaAguda HaIsraelit LeTareshet HaNefutsa
natisher.org.il Natisher organization
| negev-icom.org.il I.C.O.M.
neot-kedumim.org.il Neot Kedumim
nif.org.il SHATIL - New Israel Fund
nite.org.il National Inst. for Testing and Eval.
non-profit.org.il Giving Wisely and Directly
nrcn.org.il Nuclear Research Center Negev
ocean.org.il Israel Oceanographic & Limnological Res.
ohr.org.il Ohr Somayach
ohrtorah.org.il Ohr Torah Institutions
online.org.il Online Today BBS
orchos.org.il Orchos - Post High-School education
ort.org.il ORT Israel
ot-hi-leolam.org.il Ot Hi Leolam
otzma-lalikud.org.il Otzma Lalikud Organization
| peace-education.org.il Tel-Hi Network ltd.
peres.org.il Labor Party
| pol.org.il The Pharmaceutical Association Of Israel
raanana.org.il Raanana Municipality
rabin-center.org.il Assoc. for Y. Rabin Ctr for Israel Research
ramat-negev.org.il Ramat-Hanegev regional council
ranger.org.il The Ranger BBS
rel.org.il Ariel's Network
ron-arad.org.il The Fellowship For Ron Arad's Release
rotaract.org.il Rotaract Clubs - Israel
rotary.org.il Rotary Israel 2490
rudy.org.il Rudy's Place BBS
| salt.org.il MRBLOCH ARCHIVE
sci-muse.org.il Israeli Science Museum
scientology.org.il Dianetics and Scientology College of Israel
| security.org.il Network Security Corporation
sel.org.il School For Education Leadership
seliyahu.org.il Kibbutz Sde Eliyahu
shabat.org.il Shabat Organization
shalem.org.il The Shalem Center
shevanet.org.il Beer Yitzhak institutions
shipper.org.il Israel Shippers' Council
shofar.org.il Global Torah Community
signal-corp-memorial.org.il Signal Corp Memorial
study-buddy.org.il Heritage House
szmc.org.il Shaarei-Zedek Medical Center
szold.org.il The Henrietta Szold Institute.
taragin.org.il The Taragin Family
tase.org.il Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange
tasmc.org.il Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
teccntis.org.il Technological Center Israel
telaviv-medicalcenter.org.il Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
temple.org.il Judaica - Temple Organization
tennis.org.il Israel Tennis Center
thewaytohappiness.org.il Author Services, Inc.
tmu-na.org.il Tmu-Na Theatre
toto.org.il The Israel Sports Betting Board
tptelisr.org.il Trade Point Israel
twinning.org.il The Jewish Family Heritage Institute
uco.org.il Universal Companionship, Herzelia Museum
uiac.org.il Canadian United Fund for Israel
uio.org.il UJA Federation of NY ISRAEL OFFICE
| unity.org.il Common Denominator
usil-stc.org.il US Israel Science & Technology Center
usis-israel.org.il US Embassy - Information Service
vendyljones.org.il Vendel Jones Research Company
western-wall.org.il The western wall heritage foundation
westernwall.org.il The western wall heritage foundation
wjc.org.il World Jewish Congress
worldrab.org.il Rabbis In Diaspora Communities
wzo.org.il World Zionist Organization
yad-vashem.org.il yad-vashem
yadsarah.org.il Yad Sarah
yigdal.org.il yigdal
youngisrael.org.il National Council of Young Israel
youth.org.il Youth and Pioneer Department - Jewish Agency
| youth-hostelsass.org.il Youth hostel in Israel
zeta.org.il ASAHI Masahiro
zippori.org.il The Haim Zippori Community Edu. Ctr
4x4.org.il Israeli Jeep Association

There are a number of companies and organizations with Israeli
postal addresses that appear under the .COM, .EDU, .ORG and .NET
top-level domains in the US, either in addition to, or instead of,
appearing under the .IL top-level domain. The following is a
partial listing as prepared by David Sitman and John Neystadt
(which can be found at http://www.neystadt.org/israel/):

Domain name Descriptive name
---------------- --------------------------------------------------
3com-ncd.com 3COM NCD Israel, Tel-Aviv
accentsoft.com Accent Software International, Jerusalem
accordnet.com AccordNet, Haifa
actcom.com Actcom - Active Communication
aisysltd.com AISYS, Petach Tikva
aks.com Aladdin Knowledge Systems
arome.com Arome Interactive
artcomp.com ART Advanced Recognition Technologies, Tel Aviv
artificia.com Artificia
asigates.com Asigates, Yokneam
audiocodes.com Audiocodes
bankleumi.com Bank Leumi, Tel Aviv
batm.com Batm 1992
bestmatch.com Netmatch, Tel Aviv
boscom.com Better On-line Sulotions
brm.com BRM Technologies
cardguard.com Card Guard, Rishon LeZion
casdim.com Casdim Interactive Systems, Petach Tikva
caspit.com Caspit, Rishon Lezion
cfax.com CFAX Computer Fax Technologies, Tel Aviv
checkpoint.com Checkpoint Software Technologies, Raat Gan
compugraphic.com Compugraphic Solutions, Givataim
diversguide.com Vartech, Tel Aviv
dolphinore.com Dolphinore, Rishon-LeZion
dr-fischer.com Fischer Pharmaceuticals, Bnei-Brak
eandm.com E and M Computing
ecitele.com ECI Telecom, Petach-Tikva
ei-tech.com Electronic Imaging Technologies
elisra.com Elisra Electronic Systems, Bene-Braq
elron.com ELRON - Electronic Industries, Haifa
emultek.com Emultek, Jerusalem
ericom.com Ericom Software, Tel-Aviv
eshnav.com Eshnav Computing
fibhaifa.com Fibronics International, Inc, Haifa
green-pnt.com Dr Fischer, Bnei Brak
gtekil.com GTEK Technologies, Kfar Saba
holyland.com Holyland Artifacts, Jerusalem
ies.com IES Electronics Agencies, Ramat Gan
il.com Netvision, Matam-Haifa
inspec.com Inspec Validation Systems
intelledyne.com Intelledyne
intools.com Process Instrumentation Design
isramall.com New-Media Entertainment, Tel Aviv
iscar.com ISCAR, Tefen
jencom.com Jen, Jerusalem
jer1.com Virtual Jerusalem
jerweb.com WebSoft, Jerusalem
jol.com Compunet Communications Consultants, Jerusalem
kenionet.com M. Goldbaum - Kenionet, Petach-Tikva
kinetica.com Kinetica - Internet Solutions, Nesher
koor.com Medikoor, Tel-Aviv
kswaves.com K.S.Waves Sound Effects, Tel-Aviv
kytenet.com Video Sonic, Tel-Aviv
lands.com Lands Corporation, Kfar Vradim
learnskills.com Learning On Line, Bat Ayin
libit.com Libit Signal Processing
maxnm.com Maxima New Media, Kochav Yair
miac.com M.I.A. Computers, Herzliya
mizrahi.com Hamizrahi Bank, Tel Aviv
micro-swiss.com Micro-Swiss, Tirat Hacarmel
miesys.com Synthesis Communications, Tel Aviv
msweb.com Gal Megasoft, Rishon Le-Zion
nativ.com Nativ Computer Networks 1994, Tel-Aviv
nblaw.com Naschitz, Brandes & Corporation
ndimensions.com nDimensions, Tel Aviv
netking.com Tamir Cohen (Jacobson) Advertising, Tel Aviv
netmor.com Dr Fischer, Bnei Brak
netposition.com Netposition, Tel Aviv
newsguide.com Invision Multimedia Technologies
nice.com Nice Systems, Tel Aviv
nmt-israel.com N.M.T Communiciation & Information Routes
ntxcom.com NetXchange Communiciations, Migdal Ha'Emek
onyxinter.com Onyx Technologies
optimedia.com Optimedia Electronic Publishing Solutions
orckit.com Orckit Communications, Tel Aviv
origrp.com Ori Manpower Group
p-ol.com Association for Research and Development, Jerusalem
palnet.com Technologica Ben Khaldoun, Beit-Hanina, Jerusalem
photonet.com PictureVision, Givat Ze'ev
pirchei.com Jen Communications, Jerusalem
rad.com RAD Data Communications
redseadive.com Yam Magazine
reshet.com Dapey Reshet
rlink.com Route Link
rosh.com Rosh Intelligent Systems
sab.com Software Resources
sapiens.com Sapiens Technologies, Rehovot
scanvec.com Scanvec, Tel Aviv
scso.com Scalable Solutions, Jerusalem
scitex.com Scitex
scorpio.com Scorpio Communications, Or Yehuda
semiotica.com Semiotica, Ramat HaSharon
shani.com Shani Technologies
silicon-value.com Silicon Value
siriustech.com Sirius Technologies, Jerusalem
smartstar.com Sapiens Technologies, Rehovot
softtalk.com Softtalk Communications
softvoice.com Eli Media
supernet.com Supernet Networking
tamir-cohen.com Tamir Cohen, Tel-Aviv
telmed.com Telmed Consulting Corporation Limited
timc-gis.com TIMC Ltd, Tel Aviv
toysource.com Toy Source
vocaltec.com Vocaltec, Herzeliya
vrsystem.com VR Systems & Consulting, Beer Sheva
waves.com K.S.Waves Sound Effects
wizsoft.com WizSoft Inc., Tel Aviv
wsi.com WSI, Netanya
xpert.com Xpert Unix Systems, Tel Aviv

aish.edu Aish HaTorah College of Jewish Studies, Jerusalem

il.lucky.net Luckynet
israel.net Actcom - Active Communication
jewishnet.net Global Jewish Network, Zur Hadassah
netvision.net Netvision, Matam-Haifa
lahav.net The Lahav's, Kfar Vradim
shani.net Shani Technologies Limited

arij.org Applied Research Institute - Jerusalem
baraka.org Baraka, Jerusalem
beitar-jrslm.org Optimedia Electronic Publishing Solutions
bwc.org Baha'i World Centre
iarc.org Israel Amateur Radio Club
jer1.org WebSoft, Jerusalem
jerweb.org WebSoft, Jerusalem
neystadt.org John Neystadt, Bat-Yam
pl.org Palestine Network, Birzeit University
rdnet.org Association for Research and Development, Jerusalem
vilsha.org "Vilsha" BBS, Haifa
untso.org UNTSO - United Nations Truce Supervision Organization

In addition there are a number of multinational companies such as
Intel, IBM, Digital, Silicon Graphics, Microsoft, Motorola and
National Semiconductor that maintain local branches within Israel
which are included within their .COM addresses.